Do you think you'll still be close to your school friends after you graduate?

Whether you’re in high school or university, graduation often means that everyone is going on their own path and you might not end up being anywhere near your friends. With the internet, keeping in touch is easier, but do you think you’ll still be close to your school friends once you graduate?

4 Likes

Probably not, I’m looking forward to meeting and keeping in touch with my online friends since my online friends and I connect more compared to my school friends tbh.

2 Likes

Most of my friends, if we drift apart, we drift apart, but I really hope that I stay close to my friends from my drama class. (we’ve been together everyday since grade nine, so I think we’ll probably stay in touch)

3 Likes

I am not sure about the future. I really don’t know, but I do have a feeling that I know one of my friends will still be here for me even if I graduate. He’s already graduated 3 years ago, but we are still friends to this day and we still hang out often, so I’m pretty sure we will still be close even if I graduate

3 Likes

I’m not really sure :thinking: I don’t have a lot of close close friends from school. I haven’t been keeping in touch in quarantine, so how are we going to keep in touch for the rest of our lives?

3 Likes

NO LMAO
I’ve spoken to pretty much no one during this quarantine ok so if things go well and I head to new york for uni- :full_moon_with_face: lololololololol there is no way

4 Likes

NO

2 Likes

SAME

AND NO ABSOLUTELY NOT THEY’LL PROBABLY FORGET ABOUT ME FOREVER

2 Likes

To some of them I guess…

But I will go away after graduation and probably never meet them again.

1 Like

I stayed friends, kind of, with two girls I was close with but we don’t talk much now so no ahahah
It really depends on you and other people! I’m bad at keeping friends so it’s not a shocker. I’m also close with some guys from my class but that’s because my bf is good friends with them so I’m almost forced :joy:

1 Like

I’m doing my gcses this year, and then we’re all planning on going to different places next september. i’d like to think we’ll keep in contact, but i know my track record and its not the best. realistically we’ll have one long conversation every 6 months.

1 Like

no not really.

LMAO THEYVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME :joy::joy:
THEY ARENT GONNA SUDDENLY REMEMBER ME AFTER GRADUATION AHAHA

2 Likes

I don’t keep in touch with anyone I befriended in high school, and I didn’t even graduate that long ago
I’m still talking to some of my older friends, though, because we’ve been friends for ages

I hope so. I just graduated recently and I’m still in touch with my high school friends and classmates.

As for my best friends (who I also met at school), we’ve been close for six years already, and I hope it remains that way. We’re all in different universities and we don’t talk every day, but when we do, it’s always so fun and comforting. They’re the type of friends I want to keep for life :pleading_face:

1 Like

@Students Do you have friends that you think you’ll still be close to after you graduate?

Closed due to inactivity