Do you think your life is boring? Interesting? What if it was made into a movie?

The title explains exactly what I wanted to discuss today. To answer my own question, I think my life is pretty interesting, not overly interesting but pretty sound. It’s also kinda sad, I can see a few people crying if my life was made into a movie. What do you guys think about your life? Is it boring? Eventful? Would it be a good movie?

:eyes:

6 Likes

no, but maybe the funny parts or embarrassing. my life is overall boring.

3 Likes

I’m overall happy with my life! But I wouldn’t say that others would find it as interesting as I do :thinking: It wouldn’t make a good movie because there’s no arc to the story. A movie of my life would actually be pretty boring. My life is nothing special by any means and just a lot of sitting in front of my computer or phone.

3 Likes

I see my life being turned into a show cuz it’s like a soap opera.

3 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Tbh from my childhood until now, I can my life has been very very very interesting…my life is sometimes boring, I think my life is like a vlog but not a movie. My life can be turned into a show, like let’s say a motivational show, a photography show, a learning show, etc. but to do all of that, i really need to get out of being lazy, make friends, etc. I’m an introvert, so yeah…

1 Like

Boring life = mine.

3 Likes

I always wanted to turn this one period of my life into a movie! A little bit of romance and drama but the ending would be disappointing because I was and still am disappointed ahahaha

1 Like

My life should definitely become a movie

1 Like

Well, my birth was very traumatic, and I suffer from a lot of medical conditions, so, yeah, I’d say a movie about me would be interesting.

1 Like

Will explain more if anyone wants. I should honestly make a whole new thread about myself :joy:

1 Like

if my life became a movie, people would be incredibly concerned while watching it.

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

People would cry

3 Likes

I feel like the people watching would just never stop screaming at me through the screen for making the wrong decisions :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol, meee

2 Likes

Nobody would watch it if my life was a movie

1 Like

A really bloody dark and lowkey sad humor satire comedy thing

Has to be a comedy tho my life is a joke :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It would be a mix of comedy, drama and thriller! :joy:

1 Like