Do You Use Body Wash?

I use this one.
It smells amazing and I love the colour, lol.

• Do you guys use body wash?

• If yes:
    Which one?
    Why do you use that?
    Do you like it?

• If no:
    WHY?!
    What else do you use?
    Do you even shower?

@Health @Discussions

1 Like

Soap and Glory :eyes:

It smells nice :eyes:

Yes, it’s rad :eyes:

2 Likes

Soap at the moment

1 Like

Daily Sop lol

1 Like

sometimes
I am forgetful and lazy and when there’s no body wash in the shower I just use shampoo lol

1 Like

soap is soap

1 Like

what-

:sob::raised_hand:

but yes I just

:soap:

1 Like

Sometimes I use body wash sometimes I just use a bar of soap. Depends on whether or not I have body wash, and on how lazy I feel at that particular moment (well, and which one seems like more effort at that instant as well)

1 Like

Yes? :grinning:
At least I shower lmao :rofl:. I went through a bad period of executive dysfunction and a lack of introception (to feeling dirty), and couldn’t figure out when I should shower, and even then often couldn’t make myself do it (bc of executive dysfunction lol). I ended up developing a lot of icky skin things as a result. /lh

soap is soap
insert invincibles meme here

2 Likes

Personally I use soap. I lost the trust in gels for shower, so I prefer more soap. Yesterday for the first time I tried soap from Goat’s milk (I have never thought goat’s milk can be used for making a soap tbh)

I recommend you to try.

#Soap_for_Life

1 Like

#Gel_Is_Superior

No)

1 Like

Yes :DD

Why tho-
Also, welcome to the Forums!

Added a tag!

1 Like

At the moment, I’m using the L’Occitane cherry blossom shower gel. I got a small bottle of it in a gift set from my mom last year and when I finished that, I bought the regular size. I like it because it smells nice without being super perfume-y

Closed due to inactivity