Do you use face masks?

-ish.

dur

A whole lot less than what people want to believe they do.

They force you to inhale your own germs right back in. And with moisture and everything, you can get sick because of wearing a mask. Something that would have been a minor nuisance (like a scratchy throat and not anything more) to you and anyone that happened to catch a couple germs, can get into your lungs from wearing the mask and then you’re in a whole lot worse shape.

It’s a bit of a debate with my family. There’s positives, but there’s still a lot of negatives to them too.

1 Like

On public transport

Yes, when I have to go out to stores I use my face mask. Though the moment I get outside pull it off one ear until I get near someone. I also have to wear a mask in the deli plus when I go out on to the floor in the bakery.

Of course, and I cover my nose too because what’s the purpose of it when you’re just going to expose your nose? It’s better to cover your nose and find it hard to breath than to be infected with the virus and barely breath without support.

Though sometimes I forget where I put my masks haha

Me too :joy:

1 Like

Well I don’t have to wear them only in public transport but I don’t mind wearing them

I wear them when needed. Yes, they are helpful in reducing the spread. I find them a bit uncomfortable but it has to be done! It’s selfish not to wear one, we need to protect ourselves and other people and masks paired with social distancing and good sanitation is the way to go.

Closed due to inactivity