Do you use the night mode of your electronic devices?

So, I’ve discovered that my phone has a night mode which makes it less hurtful for my eyes to look onto the screen at night. It basically just makes my screen more orange and less blue/white :eyes::eyes:

So does your phone/computer have the same option too?
And if yes, do you use it? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I turned it on on my phone one time to help me sleep (shout out to insomnia), and now the screen looks too blue without it :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes I use night mode on all my devices :sunglasses::new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I do, I have it set from 10 pm to 7 am and I honestly don’t see the difference during the day :sweat_smile: I think I just got used to it

2 Likes

Isn’t the night mode the thing that turns your screen more yellowish or something :thinking:

Idk my phone is just on dark mode so I don’t see the need for any more modes

2 Likes

Yes because it hurts my eyes less plus it also makes me sleepier.

2 Likes

Not my phone because its old sm- but my father’s and yess i prefer to use dark mode on everything more than light one :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yes always! The blue light from my screen is too bright for me :weary:

2 Likes

yes during the night :eyes:

it helps usually

3 Likes

I’ve recently switched to night mode since apple has it. It doesn’t change a lot tbh. it changes some of the settings but not even half. I’d say it helped a little bit since it darkens the keyboard which matches with the dark mode on the forums. but my eyes aren’t that sensitive to light, so before i could bare it

but i like the night mode so i’ll keep it that way

3 Likes

Most phones have keyboard bg settings to change the background of the keyboard :eyes: so you could try that if you want your keyboard to be darker :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Lol mine’s always on night mode

Nope, I don’t

I’m used night mode right now to play games or watch video.

No never, that hurts my eyes

Closed due to inactivity