Do you use your phone when you have to go to the bathroom? ๐Ÿ‘€

So, I know many people who think that itโ€™s normal and many who think that itโ€™s disgusting to take your phone with you when you have to use the toilet. :eyes::sparkles:

So what do you think about it? Is it disgusting or normal? :eyes::sparkles:
And do you use your phone in the bathroom sometimes? :eyes::green_heart:
(Anonymous, so you can be honest without being judged :eyes::green_heart:)

• Yes, how am I supposed to survive a second without my phone?! :scream:
  • Sometimes :eyes:
  • No, thatโ€™s disgusting and no one should do it :nauseated_face:
  • I donโ€™t do it, but it doesnโ€™t bother me if others do it :woman_shrugging:

0 voters

Oui, this thread is a result of me procrastinating on homework :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

The bathroom is the only time I get away from the monster. I just hide in there to get a break from them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wear my headphones in the bathroom. I just leave my phone in my room, though. My sister is disgusted XD

1 Like

I do not :joy:

1 Like

Yes, but I donโ€™t spend every second on my phone. Although it depends on what I have to do :joy:

1 Like

Yes, I do it often. I end up getting distracted and staying for a while so my family gets mad :flushed:

1 Like

I have a bit of a germ thing :eyes:

1 Like

Iโ€™m considering doing a voice reveal

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s awesome!

1 Like

Donโ€™t know when Iโ€™ll do it

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll probably do me talking, then one of me singing

3 Likes

It would be cool tho! But no pressure!

1 Like

Yes, singing!

1 Like

Let me know if you have a song request. I was planning to sing the acoustic version of Diary of Jane, or something

2 Likes

SING WHATEVER YOUโ€™D LIKE!

capslock was accidental but Iโ€™m too lazy to change it

1 Like

Well, Iโ€™m highly indecisive, so ideas would be good.

2 Likes

sing the acoustic version of Diary of Mary Jane

1 Like

Huh? You mean Diary of Jane? Iโ€™ll probably sing a couple songs so you can hear how my voice sounds with different songs.

2 Likes

Sorry, yes. Just Jane.

Cool, looking forward to it! Are you a trained singer? Have you been on any singing competitions?

1 Like

I took voice lessons for three years. I havenโ€™t been on any competitions. Iโ€™m not THAT good.

2 Likes