Do you use your RP characters outside of RPing?

Honestly, yes, but it’s only usually out of FTD and sometimes it’s also like vice versa. My characters in FTD has a lot of story going on that I think would be nice to play out in a separate book, and you know we love to tell stories xD in terms of the vice versa, I do it if I think they’re fit to become a character in a roleplay! in fact, an unborn child of mine was inspired by another character of mine.

I also love to inspire a character from an RP especially if I love love their personality or backstory.

@RPers, what about you?

• Do you also use characters outside of RPing for an RP?
  • If yes, which characters are these?
6 Likes

I have been drawing a lot of characters recently that I would love tp put in an rp some day, but I don’t know which one and what for. I might plan to make an rp where I’ll ask if the artists like to collaborate in making characters for those who aren’t that skilled in drawing.

examples

3 Likes

Omg they look so rad

1 Like

thanks, I’m trying to practice character design. if only I could make my own poses and everything but I’m terrible at perspective and propositions :sweat:

1 Like

Lol me too.
Suck at anatomy.

1 Like

yup.
But making an rp, that’s fully your original character, that’s next level joy for me haha

1 Like

Uh… nah, not really. I’m in the process of turning a really old RP into a story, does that count? Also, the prompt threads I’m turning into a serious of short stories.

For the most part, not really.
Currently though, I am taking my characters from the first Blue Royalty RP (and maybe some of the other characters) and writing out detailed summaries of everything that happened in the RP. I’m kinda hoping to maybe eventually write about the RP as a whole in a more novel-like format.
Then there’s my character in Cali’s Adventure Story SG. I’ve been working on some world building and brainstorming to write a story about her, developing that background that I had in mind when I made her further.