Do you want there to be another Episode art style?

I think it would be rad if there were another episode art style that looks more cartoon-ish because I miss seeing ink everywhere :eyes::eyes:

So do you want there to be another Episode art style?
If yes, how would you want it to look like?
If no, why not? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I would like it if there was a new episode style, but I would rather them finish LL before starting a new one

2 Likes

I thinkk no
Becuase, for now episode shpuld just focus on LL, i mean i loved when ink came out and it still is my fav style :star_struck: butttt i think that 3 styles are enough lol

what would it be, 4d :laughing:

I think that they should focus on Limelight. I feel like they haven’t reached the full potential of Limelight yet.

Haha, I would like to see that

1 Like

@Episodians Do you guys have any other thoughts on this? Are you unsatisfied with the current art styles? :eyes:

4 Likes

Punches in limelight are like the slowest thing ever so yeah I’m unsatisfied

3 Likes

They should update the current styles but i dont need more art styles :relieved:

2 Likes

I think we need them to focus on LL for now. Three styles seem like enough, because if they just make another style without finishing LL (and the POTENTIAL it has) then it could end very badly. LL seems pretty good, its like sur-realism, while ink is more exagerrated and cartoony and really good!

In conclusion, LL has a long way to go before it becomes my favorite style. Ink is still my favorite, but LL is a very close second with how things are going right now (we got horses this year so thats great) and once we get babies or something then it’ll for sure be my favorite by then.

3 Likes

Yall forgot classic when ink and LL came :disappointed:
#JusticeForClassic :fist::pensive:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: