Do you wish that you looked different?

I definitely wish that I looked different than I do, although I probably wouldn’t make significant changes to what I look like because I’m used to my appearance. Just changing things slightly to be better. With the exception of my height, since I am far too short and that could use a dramatic shift :eyes: Gain like 5 inches and have legs that don’t look stupidly short

Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you wish that you looked different?

4 Likes

Not really tbh, it doesn’t mean I am completely happy with how I look, but I am just who I am and I wouldn’t feel like myself anymore if I would change anything about myself… Maybe lose a bit of weight and be a tiny bit taller but that’s really all I would kinda want to change

1 Like

Maybe?
Don’t know honestly

1 Like

I’m wearing my favorite outfit, so I’m feeling good today. I do with my hair would straighten easier…

1 Like

Not really…

I wish I had a smaller nose ig :eyes:

Yes I really do. I don’t know what I wish I could change but I just don’t like the way I look.

With the exception of the fact that I wish I was a little taller, I’m okay with the way I look. I do like making minor changes to my appearance such as hair, nails, makeup, etc, but I’m generally fine with the things that I can’t change.

Yes haha. I would change so many things

Definitely! I wish my nose was a little bit taller/longer, my lips to be a bit bigger, my eyes wider and to have double eyelids on both eyes, my hair to be a bit thicker, and my face to be a little bit more narrow. I hope in the future i will have enough money to get lip injections cuz that’s one of the main things i’d like to change

2 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about my jawline… I just find it looks more masculine than feminine :eyes: I mean I won’t do anything to myself because I do love how I look but yeah I’m androgynous so I guess that’s expected.
But I still do refuse to take pictures sideways. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm… I definitely love my skin tone and ethnics features but I do think the only thing I would like to change about myself is my height and weight.

@BeautyEssentials Is the something you would like to change about yourselves? if so what?

Nope.

…yes

…kinda

I’m really starting to love the way I look, until someone has to give rude comments on it. A.k.a my mom or others around me.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Sometimes.
Some days I’ll be looking in the mirror and I’ll say “omg I could be so much prettier if this was like this and that was like this and I looked like that” Other days I’m very confident in my appearance and I feel pretty to the point where I don’t wish to look different.

Closed due to inactivity