Documenting MagicPiano Forum Abuse

If magicpiano and all of her alt accounts where she pretends to be different people is going to lie about and harass me, I’m going to make a space where I can document all the screenshots of what she’s saying so we can see how much she’s harassing me.

Maybe we can have a chat about how unhinged this is. Maybe a laugh.

2 Likes

lol she made a fake post that is pretending to be from my lawyer and then replying to it. How sad and lonely do you have to be?

2 Likes

She thinks PETITIONING a government that isn’t even her own to make some fake thing a crime is going to work.

We can’t even get brexit undone when over half of people think it was a mistake :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

If having an ugly forum was a crime, I’d add that here too.

1 Like

So, she wants me to lose my teaching license. What did I do to her?

But also, did she say she wants to END me?! Like KILL me?!

1 Like

@laurenmusic hi! I know your “friend” who TOTALLY isn’t you will be watching.

1 Like

It would be libel if she wasn’t accusing me of something that ISN’T REAL

1 Like

She posts my website to try to send abuse my way and get it taken down. Why? Honestly, she’s been obsessed with me for so long that I can’t even remember. I think it might have been me saying something negative about a story of hers?

This is not just harassment. It’s unhinged obsession. This person needs to see a psychiatrist. I’m really worried that she’s not ok. She needs to get help.

2 Likes

Remember the time she had an RP all on her own where she played all of us?

2 Likes

I’ve got loads of screenshots saved over the past FIVE YEARS. I’m on the way to work now, but I’ll post more later.

1 Like

Waittt, this is still happening? I’m so sorry you have been dealing with this for so long Shani

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah it’s still going on. It’s really annoying, to be honest. This person is obsessed and it’s worrying!

1 Like

I feel like we’re stooping to her level, but she does deserve it.

1 Like

At this point, I don’t care. I just want her to go away

2 Likes

WHAT. This whole debacle is just…this meme.

2 Likes

I understand.

2 Likes

And she can’t even spell, let alone use professional language a lawyer would. I’ve had to deal with attorneys with the car accident, and they definitely don’t talk like that.

1 Like

I saw what happened but if you keep spy on her forum and she post all the abuse email on the business and including your English tutor website she saw on your profile . I would say delete the topic from this, I look on A Magic piano forum for updates but I haven’t joined yet. Those accounts are real user not fake account.

@admins its another alt account!

1 Like

Now she’s blackmailing me. lol. I wonder if she knows blackmail is illegal.

2 Likes