Does anyone else like this quarantine time?

Idk if it’s just me but i’m lowkey enjoying quarantine.
I mean it’s basically what i usually do as i’m extremely anti social :joy:
I get to binge different shows, sleep till 1pm, eat :joy:, catch up on my episode stories i’m writing.
The only con would be how my family is all off aswell as it’s a lot more arguing now then it was when everyone was working :woozy_face:

14 Likes

I kinda like it, sometimes it gets boring but at least I have time to do things without having to give anything up.

1 Like

Yeh same. i think the only thing i’m mad that i can’t do is go shopping ;(

2 Likes

I don’t mind it, it gives me an excuse to be here basically the whole day.

2 Likes

I like it :yum:

1 Like

I enjoy it so much. I can catch up on my college work without spending more than 8 unnecessary hours at the Academy every day!! It’s so relaxing, ngl

1 Like

Yeah! And because I FaceTime My friends too!

1 Like

I barely do anything anyway since I only see one of my best friend twice a year, so I kind of enjoy it. I hope we still aren’t quarantined in summer tho because I have things to do.

3 Likes

I’m kinda enjoying it but I’ve still got schoolwork to do so I cant relax fully yet :sob:

2 Likes

I made almost zero changes to my lifestyle but it has affected my mental health badly :pensive::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

3 Likes

Not so much because I’m stuck in the house all day and I miss the people that are important in my life. The good thing is that I have more time to write my story and cook.
But this never-ending circle of being stuck inside and having too many hours of the day without a routine isn’t something I’m particularly fond of, though. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I hate it!! It’s not that I like going outside, it’s just that I feel like fhsdjnfsjkfnsjnjaksdnjwka.

1 Like

aha i know what you mean. I never go out anyway but now that we aren’t allowed to i kinda wanna :rofl:

Frr. :confused:

1 Like

Oui, I can sleep for over 10h each day now and I feel more relaxed now :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

same lol

1 Like

Yes and no. To me it feels like summer Holidays (minus swimming) with the added pressure of lambing season.

Life feels kinda normal :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m actually enjoying all this downtime, it’s much more relaxed and ideal for me.
I do miss the structure that school brought to my life though, I’m trying to replicate that but it just isn’t the same.

2 Likes

Sort of, mainly because I don’t have to see my sister’s boyfriend. :expressionless::white_heart:

3 Likes

I like staying at home :black_heart:

And I oop-

1 Like