Does anyone have a Nintendo Switch?

Hello! I recently purchased a Nintendo switch and though I’ve love it so far… I don’t really have much games. Any recommendations?

Games I have so far:

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Minecraft
  • Best Friend Forever

Also feel free to add me and we can play together!

Username: sunflwrjm or Friend Code: SW-2373-0999-9974.

Just let me know who you are and that you added me haha

2 Likes

I have one! I really like Pokémon Sword and Violet. I don’t know how friend codes work, but I’d like to add you.

1 Like

My family has one!

My brothers use it the most but I’ve played Super Smash Bros on it a couple times with them

We have a Pokémon switch - the console has Pikachu and Eevee on it and the joycons are yellow and brown

1 Like

Okay cool! Is it more like relaxing or fighting/action games?

And I think you go to your page and under “Add friend” click “search with friend code” .

1 Like

Hey I have a whole bunch of games

I 100% reccommend Animal Crossing and Breath of The Wild, I have the most hours in those games

1 Like

What kind of games are you looking for because switch has so many different kinds

1 Like

Oh, I’ve heard that one is fun and I used to play the older versions of super mario bros with my older consoles lol

I have the one that recently came out, it’s supposed to be the Mario version with the joycons that are a beautiful red! I’ve never seen the pickachu one.

1 Like

Uhhh…well, it’s RPG open world. Ok, I’ll see if I can add you later.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve heard of animal crossing from TikTok and it does look fun, as for the other one will you mind giving me a bit of a summary of what it is?

And yeah of course, I like to play like relaxing games, story mode games, puzzle games, something like Mario kart I guess lol and a little bit of action but not the point where it’s impossible :rofl:

1 Like

We got it a few years ago, so it’s possible it was limited edition

Here’s a pic of it from Google:

2 Likes

Breath of The Wild is a Legend of Zelda game, it’s open world and you need to manage your weapons because there’s a durability system but the combat isn’t overly difficult, there’s loads of fun puzzles and the story is fun too. You can spend a lot of time in it doing side quests, plus it’s gorgeous. The sequel actually comes out this year but I’ll grab you the trailer for the actual game!

1 Like

Okay, just let me know so I know it’s you!

1 Like

OMGGG COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL I would’ve loved to get this one :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Also Persona 5 Royal and Persona 4 Golden are on switch now iirc and I 100% reccomend both of them, they’re turn based jrpg’s but they’re also social sims :joy:

1 Like

Which one is best?

1 Like

No, because i love how it’s so detailed and the scenery in the beginning of the video was beautiful! I’ll have to check it out. I think I’ll be able to handle it :rofl:

1 Like

Persona 5 Royal is less janky because it’s a newer game so I’d reccomend that one over Persona 4 Golden to people new to Persona but P4G is also very good

1 Like

I’m gonna take this opportunity to post one of my botw screenshots

1 Like

Got it. Less junky is good. I need birthday ideas. Wait…I should check If there are Anime games for Switch. I wanted Danganronpa, but was shot down.

1 Like

There are many anime games for switch, including the My Hero Academia ones

1 Like