Does it feel different to watch movies alone compared to watching with others?

Maybe, but I haven’t really studied much, but from what I could remember was that when watching movies with other people, it’s sometimes noisy and everyone is engaging and sometimes munch on snacks or sweets here and there as apposed to when watching alone, it’s really quiet and I can focus on what I’m watching.

• So @ ScreenSloths Does it feel different to watch movies alone compared to watching with others?
  • Do you prefer watching movies alone or with others?
3 Likes

Alone, because I can focus on the movie plot more. With people around, it becomes exhausting especially when in between talking and socializing is involved. It seems more of a chore rather than actually enjoying the movie.

But it might be different for others though :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I guess. I find that one’s reactions are different. We tend to react more externally when watching with other. For example, laughing out loud when it’s funny.

1 Like

yes, I cry more when I’m alone (still do it a lot with friends tho lol).
And I can’t skip though the boring filling scenes when I’m with friends haha

2 Likes

Omggg for reall :joy:
Likee… this shi boring I wanna skip

1 Like

We should watch movies alone son :slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes very true

1 Like

right.
When I watch a 1 hour movie, it takes about…40 min max to watch :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:
You really be skipping through a lott

1 Like

There is a big difference but I don’t know what I like more. Maybe watching movies with friends, it feels special

1 Like

Yeah, it does. When I’m watching something alone, it’s more just something I’m doing to pass the time, but when I’m watching with friends, it feels more like an experience and it creates fun memories

i HATE the boring parts like let me skip to the action damn

i hate the feeling of watching my shows with people cause there is always that ONE DAMN scene in an anime that looks completely wrong in every way. plus the worst part is when they start asking questions like ¨whats going on¨? ¨why does he look like that¨
like damn stfu

i can finish a 2 hour movie is 30 min max why? cause i aint finna sit there and listen to them talk about moral

Closed due to inactivity