Does true love only happen once?

Yes! True love can happy many times, in my opinion. There is not this one thing that defines what true love is and what it isn’t, and if you have it it means you found your true love or whatever. No. You can have a beautiful thing with whoever you meet and call it true love. But maybe that’s just me being a hopeless romantic :)

• What do you think? Does true love only happen once?

@Discussions

3 Likes

I think true love isn’t defined by anything but feelings and passion or something so no, I believe they happen more than once but rarely :eyes:

3 Likes

Not at all

2 Likes

Noo true love can happen many times sm

1 Like

No

1 Like

I don’t even know what the idea of true love means, but I’ll google it lol. I’m assuming it means real love. I do believe you can fall in love more than once — it doesn’t mean that falling in love means you’re meant to be with the person, but the love is still a valid feeling and you can find more than one person who you care deeply about.

@SnowyStar bye

3 Likes

Also a hopeless romantic so, same

2 Likes

No. Love isn’t limited to one person, and you can love more than one person. Everyone has love to share.

1 Like

Hello @spookysherry (7) you’re rad k bye

True love doesn’t always have to be romantic, so no. There are many other forms of true love. Besides, a person can fall in love multiple times throughout their life. Love is a feeling you cannot always control.

2 Likes

Well, if that person uses that love to cheat the they’ll have no love.

2 Likes

I think true love is a thing.

1 Like

I always thought true love was genuinely loving someone who loves you back and that can happen with more than one person, not just in the romantic sense either

Closed due to inactivity