Does your school offer enough opportunities to learn computer programming?

Does your school offer enough opportunities to learn computer programming? Do you get any certificates for it through your school? What all do they provide you if any?

For me, we have computer class for programming but not to get like certificates, we would have to go to this trade school that offers an actual class specific for it to complete it and have a certificate for programming for right when you get out of school so yea.

What about you guys? @Students

1 Like

Yes. We are offered various programming related courses, ranging from coding and software development to AI and robotics.

Yup. As long as you pay for the program you opt for :sunglasses:

Some of the courses they provide -

• HTML, JavaScript, CSS
  • Python
  • MySQL, PHP
  • JQuery
  • SEO

My school offered barely anything :sweat_smile: We had a veery basic class on computer stuff where we spent about three hours on programming and learning stuff about HTML but that’s it. There are no extra classes you could take if you want to learn more

We kind of did something in high school but nope. If you want to learn that you have to go to college for programming or pay for some kind of a course

I think my high school had one computer science class, but other than that there weren’t really any opportunities to learn programming. I wish there had been. At my school now, there are classes for that but you have to be in the computer science program

Closed due to inactivity