Does your story have a target audience to promote to?

My story is a light-hearted comedy with some romance and drama, so I think that anyone from young teens to adults who enjoy family stories might like it. And since it’s about a culinary school, people who enjoy cooking or watching cooking shows would probably be interested in reading it.

Do you have a target audience?
@Writers

4 Likes

Ehehe…angsty teens.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure… not really? I don’t really know. People who read it?

People who like drama? Lol

1 Like

Maybe people who enjoy seeing protagonists that are villains, because I always think of Deadly Nightshade when people mention that they like reading about morally-grey or evil MCs. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’m guessing that’s one of your favorite stories from me? Haha!

2 Likes

Yes! I also want to start reading Fairest of them All. I haven’t read any fairy tale contest entries because that was around the time that I was inactive in the Episode community as well as Instagram.

2 Likes

Nice! Want me to send you a PM so you can read all my stories and review em? :wink:

2 Likes

I actually don’t know…when I write I just write.

1 Like

Like a villain turned good…?

1 Like

Protagonists that become villains or are the villains of the story. An evil MC basically. It’s kinda hard to write at first tbh.

1 Like

I am definitely interested in reading that tho. I think I have seen that in shows or something where they just switch to evil with like no forshadowing…

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Exactly. I hate that too honestly, I consider it a sign of lazy writing!

Great! I’ll add Bex too.

2 Likes

I know for me if I have an idea I just write it in, or make a note for later. What if maybe it just didn’t make sense or there is no good point to add in the foreshadow?

Or what if maybe it’s a show and the episodes are written one at a time, and filmed one at a time, and then all of a sudden an idea pops up as an episode is written and it fits so good in with the plot but it’s too late to add foreshadowing. What would you do? Would you reshoot an episode or a scene? What if the episode was already published for whatever reason?

I guess my point is, what if it’s too late to go back and fix it so there is foreshadowing?

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

You can always do flashbacks with all the little hints. I know some shows do that. Even in Penthouse (a famous Korean drama that I’m kinda obsessed with right now) they use that tactic.

Script-writers tend to plan out their plots for a show. However, plotholes are bound to happen (I try to make sure there are no plotholes in my story though.)

1 Like

It’s mostly towards new adults (particularly broke college students with an obsession for hard caffeine to stay alive :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Closed due to inactivity