Dogs! Outfit Contest

Hey guys! It’s time for another outfit contest. Yesterday’s Episode art release was [Limelight] Dogs!, which gave us cute new furry friends!

As per usual, you have until Wednesday to join this competition. This week, due to the nature of the update, you can use whatever clothing items you like, but your outfit must be inspired by one of the new dogs! You can only use one image, and use the outfits and the image to create a scene/story behind it.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

3 Likes
If you would like a reminder to join, which days would you like to reminded on?
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday

0 voters

1 Like

Oooo
so do we just use the dog :eyes: and make an edit?

you can include the dog if you’d like, but basically you have to make an outfit that is inspired by one of the dogs, using things like the colours and the general vibe you get from the dog. You can have the outfit be on any of the human characters (Generic Female, Generic Male or Plus Sized Female). I hope that clears it up!

1 Like
Monday Reminders

@ethereal @elixr @WolfGamerGirl37

2 Likes

SJDJKDFFDKD okay I need to go all out for this-

1 Like

OHHHHHH WAIT I GET IT NOW!!! Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, this clears it up so much!!!

1 Like

SEM SEM AHHH
I WANNA DO SOMETHING NEWWWW

1 Like

DKFKFKFK ME TOO AHHH

1 Like
Tuesday Reminders

@ethereal @WolfGamerGirl37 @elixr

2 Likes

@OutfitContest - final reminder!

3 Likes

I will submit mine later today.

1 Like

gnm

3 Likes

“WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUR DOG HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?! WILL YOU FALL FOR HIM?!”

1 Like

:skull:

dead

1 Like

How do you get the characters background erased so well?

1 Like

@OutfitContest - last call! I need at least two entries for a poll!

3 Likes

Oh whoops! I will get on this now!

1 Like

@OutfitContest - I’m giving you until 2021-02-19T21:30:00Z to join, at which time I’ll either be announcing the winner or posting a poll

2 Likes

You’ll have to count me out again. I’m at work. I totally forgot last night.

1 Like