Doing covers for people

Hello, people, I am doing art covers for any stories. or art scenes if you wish. I know I am not the best artist but I am cheap. they are free.

my episode art shop(it has more examples)

evrything has to be answaerd
cover
Titile;
Author
Description:
Font(not needed) and colour:
what kind of background:
Link to your story(I like to see where my cover ends):
art style(anime realistic ):
is it publish:
descriptions of charaters(I like picture reference of hair and clothes and pose) :
a description of what you want the cover to look like(more details the better):

My examepls

5c985e3ce9e1b48244574312a8a92d53581ec670_2_362x499

a025828122e2b2ee8e303b8fd8d6aaf53561f638_2_362x499 8566e0f68a2c424395c1a18ae54e5c419a4a8dd5_2_362x499

6 Likes

I’m not looking for covers but these are amazing!

1 Like

thank you :blush:

1 Like

I added an art tag, I’m also going to move this into the commissions category as you are making art for people

2 Likes

I’m kind of sad that I’m not looking for art right now because these are eyemazing!

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

bump

Bump :two_hearts:

Bump :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

Does anyone want a cover?

1 Like

Titile; The A CLUB GEN
Author : They are 3 authors
Description: Story description or…
Font(not needed) and colour: Any font and color
what kind of background : Can I just have anything that looks like fantasy background? I don’t have a desired background but i want a fantasy one…
Link to your story(I like to see where my cover ends): Is still being made
art style(anime realistic ): anime
is it publish: no
descriptions of charaters(I like picture reference of hair and clothes and pose) : What are the characters details? Female Generic Body (Neutral 01)
Round Thin High (Black dark)
Long Side Shave (Dark brown)
Female Generic eyes (Brown black)
Heart Soft
Round Button
Full Heart Pouty (Peach gloss)

outfit :

pose: image

a description of what you want the cover to look like(more details the better):

1 Like

If you need anymore details Pm me…

is this for an episode story, I assume so, I know my episode art shop is closed because of inactivity, but I would be happy if you still went and read the rules.

also fo its an episode charatere, I would a picture, of the charatere instead of the charaters details, I am pretty sure it would have been fatser for you to just take screenshot instead of writhing the details down. same way its faster for you to take the screenshot then for me to make the charatere to see how it looks, since you have already made it.

1 Like

It’s for an episode story…

The character ^

Closed due to inactivity