Domain Name Change!

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to inform everyone that the domain name is due to change in a day or two.

In order for Shannii to focus on her life and tutoring without any extra struggles, we are separating ourselves from her brand. We’ll be known as the Dripping Quills forum, but still very much a creative forum.

Hence, in order to do so, we are changing our domain name from forum.shanniiwrites.com to drippingquills.com.
So do make sure to remember and save the name to memory to still be able to find this amazing community! (heart_eyes)

@Announcements

14 Likes

New year, new name, let’s make sure this will be the year of Dripping Quills

For anyone who’s scared of losing this place, it’s just a new name, everyone who is currently working on this switch wants to keep this place as much as you and we will do our best to get this forum back into action :two_hearts:

6 Likes

YES! I love this. Let’s do it.

Yes, yes, and guess what? We ain’t going anywhere. Kate and I have made sure that we’ll have no stress for next year, so the domain is ours for the next two years - pre-paid.

5 Likes

Yessssss

3 Likes

I know, right?! I was super excited when I saw that you could purchase for more then the year. HEHEHE

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, I don’t think I’ll move with you guys to the new domain. For me personally this seems like a nice end of an area, it’s time for me to truly move on. That said, I do hope you guys will be successful!

3 Likes

We’re not moving though. Same place, same site, it’s just that the url is changing 'cause the brand is becoming Dripping Quills so that it separates from Shannii’s business! It’s just a name change, we’re still using Discourse!

4 Likes

I understood that much already, what I meant with moving is the change in url. So, I’ve made up my mind, these are the last few hours for me on the forums.

5 Likes

Uh… okaaay… may I ask why?

1 Like

I noticed the dripping quills yesterday but I still planned to be on here except May 5 and 6 due to my brother wedding celebration.

It been hard for my mom trying to find a pretty good place for dinner rehearsal.

2 Likes

I assume you just mean that you will go into a different path of life and the forum won’t be part of that, which frankly fair enough.

It’s sad to see you go jass but it’s up to you, know that you’re always welcome to come back. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

What about the new logo?

2 Likes

Coming along…

2 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s four colour palettes that have been chosen and logo designs are being narrowed.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Can’t wait to see them.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah.

2 Likes

is this still being worked on? i’ve noticed the new domain doesn’t work or show up :eyes:

1 Like

It was in the process getting it done… half way there?