Dont trust cooking on youtube

So Yummy, Blossom’s. are making fake videos. and some of there hacks are dangerous

6 Likes

Oh You watch her too!

3 Likes

I’ve moved this into the food category

1 Like

Well, this is going my list of “reasons why I should have takeout instead.”

4 Likes

Why I don’t watch food channels in the first place…

2 Likes

she made one more

1 Like

@line123462! How dare you spoil So Yummy for me?!

2 Likes

its them who lies to people

1 Like

:rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Yeah So Yummy and other cooking channels are actually quite dangerous. Cuz some kids want to try out some of these things and end up getting like hurt. There was a case of a girl dying from a hack that they happened to have on their site. I don’t think it was necessarily because of them, like she could have gotten it from somewhere else… but these people just put really, REALLY dangerous things and advertise them to children!

3 Likes

I’ll still watch anywah.

1 Like

I watched the videos, I am a bit shocked there are companies going that far just for likes. That they even post things that are potentially dangerous just blows my mind tbh

3 Likes

So Yummy? More like So Dangerous.

3 Likes

Lmao :laughing:
I love so yummy :yum:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

looks like you need to find some new cooking chanels.

1 Like

I also watch Tasty Plus…don’t tell meh it’s bad. I was about to watch this::

2 Likes

that one at 4:47 is actually one of those she has disproven in the videos I posted above

1 Like

The strawberry frosting one?

1 Like

It could be blood. Human. We Dunno

1 Like

yes. she even tried to re do it and she could not

1 Like