Don't You Get Annoyed When This Happen

Why am I still on there? Why? I don’t know, honestly, I am tired of Episode. Pfft. Welp, Shanni forums the best place and will ever be. So, I guess I’ll chill here for a while. Okay, so I was talking to someone on a thread regarding a background issue, then I got kicked out, I tried logging back in and it told me, my account is suspended. I’m like WTH, I contacted Episode and I am waiting for a response. WTF. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: Episode team, get your sh_ together.

Now, I’ll just do some script templates.

5 Likes

Annoying but you know can’t say that I’m surprised. Episode has really lost it

2 Likes

yep.

2 Likes

You’ll probably not get a response, believe me

2 Likes

oh i probably wont, episode doesnt even give a damn.

2 Likes

im staying off there for good. Damn, why does it have to be addicted to be on their forums, -.-

2 Likes

Bruh ever since I came here, I sorta blanked episode and eased up on doing edits…
I don’t find it fun anymore :woman_shrugging:t5:
and you can’t really create fun games as before without getting banned so yeah…

3 Likes

It is annoying but don’t get your hopes up for a reply.
They barely respond to anyone it’s so :roll_eyes:
Petty of them.

1 Like

I think because of the comforting sense of nostalgia.

1 Like

Or because it’s the main source to something we are all familiar with and a close to getting awnsers and more updates by asking.
Eh
but then again im not sure.

1 Like

agreed.

1 Like

I haven’t been on the forum since the Squad contest ended. The lackluster response to my story really killed my motivation.

1 Like

And now im losing motivation but trying to get back up to finsh my stories, oh gawd. ;.;

1 Like

Added the #rant tag! :white_heart:

This forum is so much better than the EF. Ngl, I should’ve left that place sooner

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity