Drawing Music šŸŽµ

I love listening to music while drawing, but I mostly draw while watching TV because thatā€™s the only time I can draw without getting disturbed :sweat_smile: So I never really thought about setting up a playlist for when Iā€™m drawing, but it would probably just be my favourite songs.

Do you have an art playlist? Songs that you listen to while drawing?
Feel free to share it here with us! :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I donā€™t really have an art playlist, I just listen to all the music there is on my phone on shuffle mode and skip a song if it doesnā€™t fit my mood :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

I actually donā€™t usually listen to any music when Iā€™m drawing :thinking:

1 Like

I always, always listen to music and sing when Iā€™m painting or drawing!! Even in class I have to have earphones in, even if my professor says music can just distract us haha
Music just relaxes me more but I donā€™t have an ā€œart playlistā€. I just listen to whatever Iā€™m in the mood for!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a particular art playlist, and I usually donā€™t listen to music as I draw. But Iā€™ll draw whenever, wherever since itā€™s usually digitally. Sometimes Iā€™ll listen to music though.

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve noticed that faster or more energetic music makes me draw faster, so I usually listen to that while drawing nowadays :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Hi, yes, weā€™re reviving this 'cause why not?

I usually listen to sleep music while drawing, hehe.
It doesnā€™t make me sleepy tho. Itā€™s just veryā€¦ calm and relaxing.
Ofc the ads arenā€™t but eh, Iā€™m not upgrading my Spotify account to Premium.

@Artists

• Do you listen to specific playlists/songs when youā€™re drawing?
  • If yes, what kind of music do you listen to?
  • If no, why not?
4 Likes

I thought it was going to be a game where you draw a song and others had to guess hahaha

3 Likes
  • I listen to a mix of artists an playlists across Spotify and Youtube
  • The genre is always hard EDM, dubstep, and any sort of bass boosted remix because itā€™s clearly the best music to vibe to

For youtube, just get the chrome adblocker and you can watch ten hour playlists without any interruptions.

2 Likes

Haha, samee

1 Like

I should try this :smiley:

2 Likes

Try what?
Listening to music while drawing?

2 Likes

Yus :relieved:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity