Drawing references 😊

Original topic here: Drawing references (EF)

Hello everyone! On this topic/thread you can share a picture of a female person or character, and I can try to draw them.

Things to keep in mind:

1. I’m a pencil and paper artist. I do not color my drawings or do them digitally.
  2. I do not draw males.
  3. I will only do drawings if I feel comfortable with the view/angle they are in.
  4. Do not rush me. These are not requests. I am doing these out of the goodness of my heart.
  5. Ultimately these are my drawings, but you can use them with credit if you’d like.
Examples

~ Danielle :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry if this was in the wrong category. :sweat_smile:

Moved to art excercises since these aren’t requests but also the discussions art category isn’t for sharing art so I think this fits.

Added a tag too

1 Like

No worries it was a head scratcher but just remember that if it’s sharing art work then it’s probably best to go in the share category

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated. :heart:

1 Like

This looks cool!

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I’m just curious, why don’t you color or draw males?

1 Like

I don’t color my drawings because I’m afraid they won’t look good, most of the time. :sweat_smile:

As for not drawing males, it’s because I don’t know the male facial anatomy very well.

1 Like

I think you should try coloring a drawing, because maybe it’ll look good! Just do a rough sketch so you don’t color a drawing you like and don’t like how it looks.

1 Like

Maybe I will. Thanks. Do you have any female characters you would like me to try to draw?

1 Like

Hmmm, nothing comes to mind. Post a picture if you do. I want to see how it turns out!

1 Like

Heyo
idk if u remember me from EF as ChrissyG, but hi!

I was wondering if you wanted to draw one of my ro chars?

this is what she looks like

a08c334eee796250d93ed104535f74cd

1 Like

I’ll try to draw her. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

Here is your drawing.

I hope you like it.

2 Likes