E_BEE APPRECIATION THREAD 🐝 💗

even if you went MIA rn, I hope that you see this when you come back or when Shrekxy Shrek decides to give you a break :smirk::smirk:

BEE, YOU’RE THE MOST AMAZING HUMAN BEING :heartpulse: You care for other people and make them laugh always. Like Bee, you don’t know how many people’s day you made better just by being your funny self.
You know how to get serious when it’s needed but you also know how to take a joke. You have showed multiple times that you can take things in a mature way if it’s needed (for example, when all those anonymous hate confessions appeared). You always take care of your friends and make sure they’re okay. Just by saying hi everytime you see us online, you make our day ten times better.That’s the sweetest thing ever. You created the utensil cult (along with Ann and Spoon) that is the best gc I have ever been to. You’re just shrekmazing and shrektiful.
And guys, this girl made a pm with me where she says hi every single day asking about how I am, how is my day, if I have eaten… And she never misses a day. ISN’T THAT THE MOST AMAZING THING??? but sucks to not be allowed to reply back
SHREK IS THE MOST LUCKY OGRE EVER. I hope he knows that if he breaks your heart, he will have the entire utensil cult behind him :triumph::triumph:.

Btw, @E_bee dO YOu nEEd a TRanSlaTIOn?

totally random tags

@idiot.exe @AnnSza @passionfruit @lailatypebeat @Eccentric @Oofalumpa @LHT @Mouschi @TheDancingFryer @shrek @idkwhoelsetag @peoplejustpleasefindthethread @peopleshowbeehowamazingsheis @yeahthatsall

~by Aria51

13 Likes

BEEEEE COME BAAAAAACK :sob:

:sob::sob::sob:

SHREK IS SO LUCKY

4 Likes

YOU ARE SO RAD, THE RADDEST PERSON :spoon::fork_and_knife:

:bee::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

SHREKBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 Likes

avrlo:triumph:

sorry I’m bad at being emotional lol :tada:

but I appreciate you sm :pleading_face:

5 Likes

She iss :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

I hope she’s online tomorrow that is Sunday :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Btw, love your new pfp :eyes:

5 Likes

I CANT SPEAK RN BECAUSE I’M DOING SMTH BUT YESS BEE DESERVES IT :tada::tada::tada::tada:

You deserve all the appreciation, Bee when you see this.

5 Likes

Oofa you’re aliveee

5 Likes

She’s absolutely nuts, but it’s the good type of nut. @E_bee, you’re a Snickers.

6 Likes

Yes, I have been online but just selectively. :sparkles:

5 Likes

first time oofa’s been alive and bee hasn’t :triumph:

4 Likes

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/oofa-and-shrek-are-getting-married/4159

and this is the ultimate betrayal

4 Likes

I’ve just changed it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

BEEEEEEEEEE

5 Likes