Eleanor_W-15 appreciation thread

Seeing it’s @anon68003072’s birthday today and she didn’t have a appreciation thread yet I decided to make one!

My appreciation

You really mean a lot to me, you are always there for me when I need someone. You introduced me to the music that now is a major part of my life, I will always be thankful for that. We have went through so much together and definitely had amazing ups but unfortunately also downs, even tho we both learned from it and I feel like those moments made us closer… I also appreciate you as a colleague leader. I know how much you worked to reach this and now you have you do an amazing job and so many things have been done on your initiative.

This thread is not meant for happy birthday wishes, go here instead.

16 Likes

Thank you so much Jas, this means a lot to me! I value you so much as a friend and I am so glad that I can talk to you about what is on my mind.

3 Likes

@anon68003072 Honestly you’re such a great person to talk to about anything (especially toxic friendships and music) You’re so understanding and relatable and I consider you a great friend. Congrats on becoming a leader btw!

PS: It’s great having someone I can rant with about CBBC :joy:

3 Likes

You’re a great leader on the forums, and you’re really helpful around here. :hugs::heart::black_heart:

Have a great birthday. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Eye appreciate you :eyes::sparkles::+1::blush::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

You can rant with me about CBBC whenever you like! :joy:

Thank you! I really appericiate it

Eye see what you did there :eyes:

4 Likes

I appreciate you though I feel kinda lazy compared to what you and Jass have been doing as leaders :joy:
You kind of inspired me a little bit to keep trying with art because I decided to give it another shot and do you a pfp which turned out great and now I’m going to try one of my own!
You are appreciated by me

3 Likes

Lol you’re not lazy! Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

We very much appreciate our resident emo :hearts:

2 Likes

Eleanor is really amazing… oui.

2 Likes

Eleanor is very cool and I appreciate her lots! Thanks for all you do for the community! We’re lucky to have you!

And thanks Jass for this thread, you’re pretty great too!

2 Likes

For whoever wants to appreciate Eleanor_W-15:

Bump

2 Likes

I appericiate me

3 Likes

I appericiate you too :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Me three!

2 Likes

You are really appreciated El :eyes: I can always go to you for help with both staff and non staff related things and I am really happy about that!

1 Like

Thanks Jas! I’m here for anything :joy:

1 Like

Bump, cause @anon68003072 deserves some more appreciation for all the work she does :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Jas :blush:

EleanoBump

1 Like