Electronic/Tehno music thread

Hello everyone so I don’t know how many of you is interest in Electronic/Tehno music but I just I adore that type of music.
So here my favourite dj’s:
R3hab
KSHMR
QUINTINO
Tiesto
Bassjackers
David Guetta
Martin Garrix
Steve Aoki
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
Alesso
Alan Walker
Kygo
Gryffin
and many more…

So what are your thoughts on this type of music?
You can also drop yours favourite dj’s :laughing:

Ps: If anyone already created this kind thread well idk. I just wanted to hear from u pple :blush:

2 Likes

I had no idea that you liked techno. :smile: I haven’t listened that much to that genre but I got a friend who loved techno and we used to tease her about it- :joy:

1 Like

Yesss! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahahhaa yeah I do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Poor friend :joy:

1 Like

Yup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s quite popular in the Netherlands, we also have some of the top dj’s. Personally I think it is okay and there are some songs that I like, but I don’t listen to it that often

2 Likes

Nice :star_struck:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/rLlZE_G_fXo
:laughing: :fire:

1 Like

Check out crystal castles their my favourite electronic band!

1 Like

Oh sure :smile:

It’s not really my cup of tea but going to some festivals that’s something you can’t really miss. :sweat_smile:
I do like Robin Shulz and I’ve seen him live. I’ve also seen David Guetta multiple times, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Hardwell

1 Like

Cool :star_struck:

Added a music tag

1 Like

Tnx :laughing:

1 Like

I haven’t heard a whole lot of music from this genre, but I’ve always been interested in checking it out

1 Like

Oh well its good music,when I listen it, it me go wilde,I can imagine myself being on koncert which im gonna go one day,you should definetly give it a try :laughing:

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: