Elite XOXO || General Chat

Elite XOXO
GENERAL CHAT

Synopsis

Las Encinas. Spain’s top international private school. It looks like the headquarters for a multinational conglomerate. All marble and glass, green lawns, glittering lake. It’s no wonder that a school like this is home to the 1% of the 1%. You know who I’m talking about. Children of the richest of the rich. Raffish blue bloods, if you asked me. Oh, and who am I? Well, Las Encinas, you’re in for a ride. After all, I’m not the only new addition to your elite club, am I?

Set in a small, idyllic mountainside town in Madrid, Las Encinas and San Esteban are home to an English-speaking community of expats. This roleplay centres around Las Encinas International School (LEIS) — an exclusive private school, serving children of the world’s elite — forced to take in several working-class kids from El Instituto Enseñanza Secundaria San Esteban after a summer earthquake causes the school roof to collapse.

However, the new students’ debuts into Las Encinas will not be easy. Their arrival will not be welcomed by the upper class students of Las Encinas. To add onto this, the arrival of the San Esteban students coincides with the introduction of Gossip Girl, leading many of the Elites to believe one of the new students is behind this very real threat to ruin their reputations.

Tensions arise and conflict ensues…

Useful Links

Official Thread
Sign-Ups Thread
Submit to Gossip Girl
Faceclaims
Relationships
Instagram

8 Likes

That little trip is so cute! Where are Celia’s friends? Who wants to rp with me?

Little disclaimer, I’m currently helping my grandma move so I won’t be on much today and I’m having some difficulties with my wifi… Hopefully it will get fixed when I get home!

3 Likes

I had Celia and Mariana sit next to each other on the coach, if that’s okay!

2 Likes

Yes, it is! And that’s exactly how I imagined that whole ride would be :joy:

1 Like

Haha okay good!!

Who wants to sit next to Mathéo?

1 Like

Cameron skates too :pleading_face:

2 Likes

yes ma’am!!

2 Likes

Do you want to plan something?? But I don’t know how they would know about each other since Celia is a transfer

1 Like

Sure, we can think of something mesAge me!

Why did I spend an hour editing photos for Celia’s insta…

3 Likes

That is a very valid way to spend an hour

2 Likes

Tags added to this and the official thread!! :wink:

2 Likes

I did that last night too!! Don’t worry you aren’t alone

3 Likes

And I’m not even 100% happy with it!!

Also, when I think of Celia this is the video that comes to my mind. I’m kind of obsessed with that girl

2 Likes

Wait they aren’t the same person right?

That’s her fc!

Same! I feel like completely redoing my characters’ instas.

Also, that’s such a perfect video for Celia!!

3 Likes

Okay j wasn’t 100% sure and thought so but yeah

1 Like

Oh! Me too!

2 Likes