Ella will be missed!

So this was so incredibly hard for me to do. I’ve been putting it off two weeks now, mainly 'cause I didn’t want to admit to have lost such an amazing team member. (sobbing) Sorry that it took so long but here it is now

To keep you all in the loop, our amazing @RPers, we have had one of our RP staff members step down. The brilliant @eclipseis has come to a difficult decision and chose to step from the team and focus on herself and her motivation. This is despite my dsperate pleas and onslaught of compliments, she felt it was in her best interest as of right now.

Along with the other RP staff, and even general staff, who have made this hard decision before her, I fully respect the choice she made. It’s not easy to make the decision of stepping down when you’ve enjoyed it so much, but sometimes you just have to focus on yourself or even your RP.
This is not to say that if she feels up to being on the staff team in the future that we will discourage her either. No, not at all, she was an asset to the team and I tried to validate her all the time. After all, she was the one to start both checking for uncensored swear words AND the RP mentorship programme. She dedicated a lot of her time to our community. If you ever want to return then I will ALWAYS have a place for you on the team, Ella! However, we’re happy that you’re taking a step back for yourself for now and just be a user again. Users really do mean the world to us too!

So, again, you’re truly brilliant, Ella, and make sure you stay in touch with me. I love you! (wink)

19 Likes

Aw, we never got to talk much lately, but I’ll still miss you @novella :sob::sob:
I wish you all the best for the future! Hopefully you’ll see many cute little ducks :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

It was rad working with you @novella, I hope you enjoy whatever you’re up to now :two_hearts:

3 Likes

ELLA :sneezing_face:

I stan you sm and will miss working with you dude :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, bye @novella! You will be missed.

3 Likes

You will be missed @novella :pleading_face::heart: thank you for being an amazing RP leader

2 Likes

Ellaaa :pleading_face:

You were so great on the team and I’ll definitely miss having you there :heart: hope life’s going great for you

3 Likes

:sob::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Aw Ella :sob: you will be missed as a rad RP leader

3 Likes

Awwwww, you seem to be an amazing user and I am sure that you were an even eyemazinger leader. You’ll be missed!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.