Ella's Singing Thread

No no no I definitely want to try that haha

4 Likes

I think Joanne’s first part is the lowest part of the song :thinking:

You might also be able to find a different arrangement in a lower key?

4 Likes

Ahhhh :DDDD

3 Likes

Oooh can you sing World Burn from Mean Girls :eyes:

5 Likes

In a lower key, I can try haha

So I only record videos when I’m home alone, and I don’t know when I will next be home alone, but on my phone I already have a few songs from Waitress (What Baking Can Do, When He Sees Me and Used To Be Mine) and Dear Evan Hansen (Waving Through A Window and Only Us). So if anyone wants to hear them? (Am I stalling doing the really high ones? Of course. But I will do them when I’m next home alone haha)

@fraud @unsungcheerio @passionfruit @LHT

5 Likes

Lmao I wanted to see how high your range was :eyes:

Ooooooh I would like to hear Waving Through a Window and Only Us

1 Like

I’m hardly getting any requests, so…shameless self advertising

Yeah fair enough haha I really love that song so I’ll definitely do it (I tried it before… but then deleted it after listening haha)

Ahh I love them. I did Waving Through A Window 100 times on my phone because I was doing it in front of my class, I need to find the best one haha

2 Likes

Yesss I want to hear them all your voice is amazing :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

YAyy I bet you still sound good though lololol
Is Someone Gets Hurt more reasonable in range?

I wish I was in your class I would’ve vibed so hard
I’m sure all of them are the best tho

2 Likes

Haha if you vibing to it would probably have made me feel less nervous.

I have an old Someone Gets Hurt, actually. But I’ll have to only pick a segment of it haha

I’ll probably start posting in like an hour and a half (I’m out right now so listening to myself singing among my family would be a tad awkward).

3 Likes

Well considering I love your singing and I love the song, I deffinitely would’ve been vibing to it. Vibing so hard you wouldn’t be nervous at allllll

Ooh~ Well a segment is better than nothing at all lmao so I’m definitely exciteddd

YAY I wait with bated breath

3 Likes

Awwww, I want to hear them!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is Only Us that I just recorded now and What Baking Can Do that I did in April.

Disclaimer: The ending of What Baking Can Do SUCKS I know, I sound so strained and it’s awful. Also translation to what I said at the end ‘That’s the best I can do… let’s not get ahead of ourselves’.

@fraud @unsungcheerio @passionfruit @LHT (let me know if you don’t want to be tagged everytime!)

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This is amazing! I love this :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Amazing!

1 Like

Check out my thread. Seems most traffic is here, my thread is dead…RIP

1 Like

Please come on over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruises is so good! It’s soo cool with the harmonies :sob: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

What baking can do was also amazing! Okay, I can’t wait to hear more and you definitely has have to sing in The School for Good and Evil :joy:

2 Likes

I listened to my Someone Gets Hurt and I actually realised I hated it haha it was because I didn’t know the song very well so I didn’t know how to properly sing it. Maybe I can quickly do the beginning part right now.

2 Likes