Ella's Singing Thread

First of all— this is completely copied from @passionfruit’s thread on the regulars lounge that is a lot better than mine. So if that doesn’t give you the motivation to become a regular… I don’t know what will!!

So I made a SoundCloud account the other day to post a singing video to show @fraud (so it’s her fault I’m making this), and I was thinking since I always record singing videos on my phone when I’m home alone, but have nothing to do with them, I could start uploading them onto there.

I’m not too sure who this would actually interest, but if anyone wants to make any requests or anything for me to do, I will have a go at them! (preferably musical or pop songs!)

Here is my SoundCloud that I will be trying to update with requested songs :wink:

Okay byeee

11 Likes

I’m doing this too

2 Likes

Yesss! You’re sooo good :sob: :heart_eyes:

Can you sing something from Mamma Mia? (I don’t remember who liked it, but I think it was you I talked about Mamma Mia with :dizzy:)

4 Likes

MAMMA MIA YES OMG AHHH

3 Likes

YESSS! I WANT TO HEAR NOW :smiley: :joy:

2 Likes

sing 17 from heathers? :eyes:

4 Likes

“Take me or leave me” from Rent ? :eyes:

3 Likes

Ahh I need to find the one that works the best !!

I did actually find an old one of me doing it no background music in my kitchen, I think I’m going to harmonise with myself before posting that hahah

Ahhhh I love that one !! I’ll have to pick out a part that’s not exceptionally high though haha

5 Likes

oooh :eyes:

does that even exist in that song? :joy:

2 Likes

… No

I’ll have to pick out a … I don’t even know what yet haha

4 Likes

Pfff I don’t mind requesting a different song if it’s needed :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No no no I definitely want to try that haha

4 Likes

I think Joanne’s first part is the lowest part of the song :thinking:

You might also be able to find a different arrangement in a lower key?

4 Likes

Ahhhh :DDDD

3 Likes

Oooh can you sing World Burn from Mean Girls :eyes:

5 Likes

In a lower key, I can try haha

So I only record videos when I’m home alone, and I don’t know when I will next be home alone, but on my phone I already have a few songs from Waitress (What Baking Can Do, When He Sees Me and Used To Be Mine) and Dear Evan Hansen (Waving Through A Window and Only Us). So if anyone wants to hear them? (Am I stalling doing the really high ones? Of course. But I will do them when I’m next home alone haha)

@fraud @unsungcheerio @passionfruit @LHT

5 Likes

Lmao I wanted to see how high your range was :eyes:

Ooooooh I would like to hear Waving Through a Window and Only Us

1 Like

I’m hardly getting any requests, so…shameless self advertising

Yeah fair enough haha I really love that song so I’ll definitely do it (I tried it before… but then deleted it after listening haha)

Ahh I love them. I did Waving Through A Window 100 times on my phone because I was doing it in front of my class, I need to find the best one haha

2 Likes