Ella's Singing Thread

Yesss I want to hear them all your voice is amazing :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

YAyy I bet you still sound good though lololol
Is Someone Gets Hurt more reasonable in range?

I wish I was in your class I would’ve vibed so hard
I’m sure all of them are the best tho

2 Likes

Haha if you vibing to it would probably have made me feel less nervous.

I have an old Someone Gets Hurt, actually. But I’ll have to only pick a segment of it haha

I’ll probably start posting in like an hour and a half (I’m out right now so listening to myself singing among my family would be a tad awkward).

3 Likes

Well considering I love your singing and I love the song, I deffinitely would’ve been vibing to it. Vibing so hard you wouldn’t be nervous at allllll

Ooh~ Well a segment is better than nothing at all lmao so I’m definitely exciteddd

YAY I wait with bated breath

3 Likes

Awwww, I want to hear them!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is Only Us that I just recorded now and What Baking Can Do that I did in April.

Disclaimer: The ending of What Baking Can Do SUCKS I know, I sound so strained and it’s awful. Also translation to what I said at the end ‘That’s the best I can do… let’s not get ahead of ourselves’.

@fraud @unsungcheerio @passionfruit @LHT (let me know if you don’t want to be tagged everytime!)

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This is amazing! I love this :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Amazing!

1 Like

Check out my thread. Seems most traffic is here, my thread is dead…RIP

1 Like

Please come on over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruises is so good! It’s soo cool with the harmonies :sob: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

What baking can do was also amazing! Okay, I can’t wait to hear more and you definitely has have to sing in The School for Good and Evil :joy:

2 Likes

I listened to my Someone Gets Hurt and I actually realised I hated it haha it was because I didn’t know the song very well so I didn’t know how to properly sing it. Maybe I can quickly do the beginning part right now.

2 Likes

Update: I started doing it but I could hear the people downstairs and it was not working haha I’ll be able to go for it more when I’m home alone.

Thank youuuu I’ve been trying to learn how to do harmonies, so I try and harmonise with every song I listen to (I was literally harmonising myself in What Baking Can Do when I was listening to make sure it was post-able haha)

Thank you :blush: and of course I will !!!

2 Likes

Hahaha I can’t do harmonies because I just sing whatever the person I hear sings :joy:

Yay!

1 Like

Ooooo you did it! Can you please tag me too?

2 Likes

:blush: yess

2 Likes

Your voice is so pretty askdjfhgdhsjkdjhgfsgahjskdjhgwvsdc :pleading_face: I lovedddd listening to Only Us
I’ll listen to the baking one in a bit but wOAH need to recover from the awesomeness that was Only Us
I loved the little thing you did at the end with your voice ahhh

(also yes tag me each and every time I like blessing my ears thanks)

2 Likes

Greatttt

2 Likes

Okay listened to the baking one and idk what you’re talking about then ending sounded really nice to me
I’ve never watched waitress so I have nothing to compare it to lmao but to me the song sounded really really well sunggg
also I forgoTT you were BRITISH AH YOUR VOICE YOUR ACCENT I DIED IT’S THE BEST

2 Likes

HAHAhaha I added that on purpose XDD reading that made me laugh haha

omg your making me feel shy hahaha thank you and I do that bit on the end every time I would have to properly try to actually do it the right way now lol

ahhh thank you I definitely pick out all the bad parts so I can definitely just hear strain at the end (possibly because it was the second time doing it) but at least it’s not too obvious I don’t think lol anyway thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I absolutely love the britishhh :pleading_face: it’s so ahh no words I’m stunned out of speech

Nooo don’t be shy sing some more :eyes: Ooh I like it a lot! Better than the right way for sureeee. They should take notes on the eclipses style

Not obvious at all! I just- loved it so much and no need to thank I was telling the truth

2 Likes