ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN @ROZIE AND MYSELF

You all know why you are here!

BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN, I HAVE TO EXPLAIN I FEW THINGS! :wink:

First, expressing my love for my soulmate, bestfriend, and now my fiancée.

My message for my soulmate

So, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I LOVE YOU Rosie with all my heart! Rosie is an amazing human, bestfriend, and shoulder to lean on. When I’m down, she helps me back up and vice versa. I can’t even say how happy I am that I can now say I found my purpose to live.

Rosie ~

Mi amor(My love), I love you so much! You mean so much to me and I am glad I found you. It doesn’t matter how we found each other, what matters is that we did. That is all I need to know. You are my light, my everything. I can’t wait to get to know you more as our relationship flows out year by year. If anyone says we won’t last, then they we’ll prove them wrong. But, either way. We don’t need negativity. We have a bond that I have never experienced with anyone, and I can tell we will last. If we get hate for being together, so be it. That’ll just mean that we are meant to be and we’ll take it as a compliment and move on. You are mine as I am yours. You are my other half. I love you so much and I can’t believe it’s only been a over a month since we met as I would already die for you. You…there are no words on how much I love you. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms one day IRL. I love you, I love you. I’ll say those words to you until I no longer can.

As I’ve mentioned before, Rosie and I have been through a lot, but no matter what it is, we have always been there.

I have mentioned it in this post if you’d like to read about it.

So…

Here comes the big moment.

@rozie, my heart and soul, would you marry me?

@Shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @rozie @elixr @Ouijaloveletters @Familie

14 Likes

chewing lip She better accept.

3 Likes

INVITE ME :triumph:
Yes I wanna be included :sparkles: Congrats, hun :purple_heart:

3 Likes

She better yes a big fat yes!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I-
What-

6 Likes

What?

2 Likes

confusion-

3 Likes

I-

Yes.

YES.

7 Likes