Epic Games Promotion Thread

This thread is to promote the free games that Epic Games offers weekly. I will post the names of each game with the link. Theses are only for laptops and computer games.

Which store do you want to see get a thread?

• Origin
  • Microsoft Xbox & Windows Games
  • Steam
  • PlayStation Store

0 voters

@Gamers
@Discussions

3 Likes

I’m not really sure about this epic games thing but i know you need it to make a fortnite account :joy:

1 Like

Lol yep, I only use it to check out the free games and game sales that they have.

1 Like

Epic Games Store, is Epic trying to create a platform to challenge the current monopoly help by Value with Steam.

Epic has garnered a bit of backlash from many gamers as they have been using much of the money gained from Fortnite to basically buy exclusivity from developers to stop Steam getting some of the biggest games, or delay them in cases up to and exceeding a year.

I personally don’t like the platform that much, compared to steam it leaves much to be desired. It took steam years to get all their features up and running and Epic launched last year without even a working checkout system. It is a bit better now, but still has a long way to go.

1 Like

I like steam better too.

I got grand theft auto 5 when it was free but still wait until a get a window tablet.

1 Like

I just found out that hitman the game is going to be free next Thursday.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Yep. Every Thursday the give game free. I still try to download grand theft auto 5 but unfortunately my internet is basically slow.

1 Like

Understandable, my internet is good but Origin downloader is slow for me. I have been trying to download Anthem for a couple of months. I seriously think it’s just that game now.

I hate it. They shut down the Hot Topic nearest my house.

1 Like

Huh? What does Hot Topic have to do with epic games?

1 Like

I’m just angry because they shut down the Hot Topic to build a store.

1 Like

Oh okay, I’m sorry they did that. What do you think of Epic games?

1 Like

My sister screams at the tv while playing Fortnite. That’s all I know.

1 Like

Gotcha, interesting! :joy:

1 Like

I keep thinking she’ll smash the tv.

1 Like

Lol gamer rage, you gotta love it! :rofl:

1 Like

I feel her pain, lol

1 Like

Lol yep, most definitely!