Episode Added Scifi & LGBTQ+ Genre

what else should we expect :skull:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

soskkdlsdlds why are they like this :smiley:

1 Like

Just Episode being performative as usual. And I doubt they be monitoring the shelf well anyway. They clearly haven’t been doing that for the others, why would they for this one?

3 Likes

so they just gonna forget all ab the T then huh

only a small part of LGBTQ+ is ab romance/sexual stuff. Ace and Aro people exist, and Trans people are a huge part of it.
so uh - yea, they still aren’t getting rid of the blatant transphobia I see

6 Likes

They’re adding to it if I’m honest and making it worse

2 Likes

yip
kinda got frustrated with episode a while back and stopped reading it
the one time I’ve seen a trans character in an episode story, she was created on a male avatar and dressed up to look like a drag queen or something like that. Her every movement was that you’d expect from the ‘stereotypical feminine gay guy’, and i just felt really weird seeing it.
I mean, they tried I guess? But that it literally the only representation I’ve seen
(It’s really not the character that I have an issue with, it’s the fact that that is the only representation we get)

2 Likes

Literally! I would write a story about a trans characters but I don’t know much about it and I’d rather a trans person wrote one as they’ll know more

3 Likes

Me putting my stories in the LGBTQ+ shelf because I have two female background characters kissing in episode 7 for 30 seconds.
tenor (5)

(Just kidding but I just know someone will do this.)

5 Likes

Oh yeah.

One of my stories is actually an LGBTQ story about the struggles of being accepted and it’s based on a real experience of one of my friends. They felt honoured that I shared their story so it’s not like I wrote it Willy nilly. He helped me write it and made sure I did it right

2 Likes

No one:

Probably some episode author soon:

putting their story in the LGBTQ+ shelf because there is a party and two female/male characters are making out for 10 seconds

typing GIF

6 Likes

Truth :joy:

3 Likes

Bru-

Episode f—ked up BAD. Bad bad idea. Should’ve just added sci-fi and that’s it.

1 Like

Y’all if I see anyone putting stories in this subtopic bc they have some background characters kissing for half a beat, I will fight them

Girl Fight Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

7 Likes

some episode user in the near future:
puts their story in the category because a background character mentions having kissed a girl once

@katabasis in their house breathing heavily:
Come here you little b!tch-

3 Likes

THAT’S EXACTLY HOW I’LL BE, TRY ME

2 Likes

episode author: Hmmm… my background character in a party scene is kissing for 5 seconds oh well, time to put it in the Lgbtq+ category. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Only took them like 5 years? :eyes:

(Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

Closed due to inactivity