Episode dry lips

This is when a character has a lip color that’s clearly lighter than their skin tone and just looks unnatural.

• What do you think of this?
  • Have you seen this a lot?
  • Do you have any screenshots of stories where you’ve seen this?

@Episodians

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ve seen it. No screenshots though.

3 Likes
  • What do you think of this?
    I hate it lol.
  • Have you seen this a lot?
    Not a lot but when I do see it, I cringe so much. Only when it’s supposed to be their natural lip color.
  • Do you have any screenshots of stories where you’ve seen this?
    No
4 Likes

I hate it. It looks so unnatural.

3 Likes

hate

1 Like

I personally don’t like it, unless it’s obviously supposed to be a lipstick (like an orange or light pink)

Not really.

No, unfortunately not

2 Likes

It’s very difficult to have near perfect lip tones especially with episode’s assets, So I tend to chock it up to that. Regardless Episode should fix it and give more of a variation of natural lip tones.

Yep! Far too often.

I’ve seen it in a few Episode Featured Stories, And plenty community stories. I just wish Episode listened to their readers. They deserve everything after the numerous of incidents Episode has pulled. All in all they aren’t the worst company but a serious re-evulation needs to be done.

3 Likes

It looks bad and I don’t like it, same as when the character’s lips are the same color as the skin

Sadly, yes

4 Likes

It’s fugly, once a brown guy had nearly white lips - and while people with darker skin may have lighter coloured lips (like me), it’s not supposed look like that –

2 Likes

Lol, that’s hilarious

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity