Episode Featured story: Mafia's Fallen Angel

Another episode story, let’s go!

Description:

Dude, if someone expect you to dress in a certain way to fit in, they are toxic.

If Three Little Pigs were to film a movie, you should get casted as the wolf.

Pricey gem choices.

WOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW RULING THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Dude, why is everyone wearing uniforms except you? I’m surprised hat you guys didn’t get expelled, or blacklisted.

Yep, always listen to the tool. TY is another victim of the Second Lead Syndrome.

Basically, thr MC wants to meet the LI who is called to the principal’s office.

Final thoughts:
The MC merely likes the bad boy because he wears a black jacket, and his futher rules he school. Kinda dumb imo. The bad boy is unlikeable so far he the special treatment he has annoys me. Everyone is wearing uniforms while he and his minions are allowed to dress freely?

7 Likes

I read a bit of the original to see the deal about this story, and immediately quit after the MC said she’s not like other girls (yes, she did say those words). Oh yeah, falling for a mafia boy is totally a unique aspect of your character! It’s not like you got some actual unique traits that would differ you as a person and not just a girl!

But on a serious note, I hate mafia stories, so I hate this story.

@Episodians, what do you think of this story?

4 Likes

That long, loose fitted button down the Mc is wearing is cute.

2 Likes

Okay, so I read this one actually. Sometimes I pick a episode featured story to read to feel better about my own stories XD.
So it’s been a bit since I read this so correct me if I say anything wrong about it.
This was just kinda weird with the pacing. Weird in general. Like they go on this weird school trip or something where the MC gets trapped in a storm and then it is randomly revealed that she hates storms or something (I swear, I’ve seen this soo many times in Mafia stories in particular). And like, they fall in love instantly and then go on this romantic trip and it doesn’t make any sense. Like that all happens so fast. It’s never really explained why they go on these trips. It’s mentioned once in the one episode about it, there is literally no build-up.

3 Likes

Hahaaa that ‘basic’ outfit sent meee

That’s not basic, that’s “what’s the worst looking clothes I have in my closet” outfit.

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity