Episode: Good LGBTQ+ Stories

I finally got around to making a new one of these. The Good Stories That Don’t Use Gems thread is going well! So since that one is working, why not start some other ones to boost traffic and promote all of the amazing stories out there?

This time, we’re looking for stories with amazing LGBTQ+ characters. Either the MC or the love interest should be a member of the LGBTQ+ community or both! Or, LGBTQ+ issues should affect the story plot in some way.

The way this post works is pretty straightforward.

This is a wiki post, so anyone with a high enough trust level will be able to post their most loved stories – as long as they fit the brief! Edit and add as many as you want to. There are a few rules, though. Please check those first!

Rules
  1. Please let someone else finish adding their own stories before you start adding yours! Otherwise, it will delete their suggestions if you’re both editing at the same time.

2. Only LGBTQ+ stories here, please! We will have other threads for other types of stories.

3. Please include the link of the story! If you can’t, @ someone who can! Not me. I can’t access the app. But this is for ease of access – so people can access our stuff as easily as possible.

4. Please don’t recommend your own stories. This is a place to celebrate others, not promote yourself. We have a separate section for that!

Without further ado…

Action

Adventure

Damsels in Distress

Comedy

Theta 135 by Toriah

This story is technically a comedy but is also a bit adventurous, and has just a hint of LGBTQ romance. It’s a fun romp through time and space as well as short and complete at 5 chapters. Highly recommend and choices matter as there are 2 endings!
http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4666826816028672

The vet’s heart
Bad Boy in Town

Drama

Ace of Hearts - Yueliang

Not One Less
Merin: Secrets Untold
The Fourth Floor

Silver Sonder by Toriah

This story is super sweet and heartbreaking. Don’t want to spoil anything, but it’s a short one, completed at three episodes. It’s also in Ink and Limelight!
Ink
Limelight

Snakebitten
Blue Eyed Blond

Fantasy

Horror

Mystery

Romance

College Days: Crystallized
Can’t Keep It Inside
Waiting In The Wings
Precarious Betrayal by Queen Jay

Sci-Fi

Thriller

(If I’ve forgotten any genres, please feel free to add them!)

For more Episode Recommendations, check out the Episode Recommendation Wikis Contents Thread!

10 Likes

When I’m on my computer I’m going to add [Theta 135](I’m reading THETA 135. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal) and Silver Sonder ([LL](I’m reading Silver Sonder. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal) and [Ink](I’m reading Silver Sonder INK. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal)) by Toriah.

And a few others that I think of! (Putting links her from my phone for easy access)

2 Likes

Added LGBTQ tag

2 Likes

Bump!

I love well-written LGBTQ+ stories. :white_heart:

3 Likes

I always miss these announcements when they come out :wolf::revolving_hearts:

But I do remember seeing a really good lgbtq story on episode once so I’ll try find it

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’d call them ‘well-written’, but my stories all include LGBTQ+ characters, the most prominent being my story Aphrodite.

6 Likes

Episode story?

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Does anyone remember which stories won the LGBTQ+ contest last year? It might be a good idea to add those! I would, but I can’t access the app >.<

2 Likes

I will check to see if it’s on the forums. It might not be on the app x

@ShanniiWrites

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Bumpity

1 Like

Bump!

Who else loves LGBTQ+ stories? :white_heart:

1 Like

Would anyone like to add their favorite LGBT stories to the thread?

2 Likes

I wonder if there is any LGBTQ+ fantasy out there? That’s right up my alley! I’m currently writing one for Wattpad, actually!

4 Likes

Looking at the titles in the OP, this time I don’t recognise many of them. Though I would love to read LGBTQ+ action, horror, or mystery. So I’m just wondering if anyone LGBTQ+ stories in these genres to add to the wiki to motivate me to get back on and read more on Episode again.

1 Like

I’m working on one right now, so I can let you know when it comes out, if you want to. I don’t know if you would really call it an LGBTQ+ story, however, since these social issues are not really addressed (as it’s not the main point of the story, which is adventure/fantasy). But the MC is male and the player has the choice between male or female love interests.

2 Likes

YES, PLEASE do! If you need a beta tester too, I’m happy to help. (wink)

2 Likes

It’s a damn shame. I was gonna write When I’m Gone for Episode, but ya know xD

So I started it on Wattpad instead and then lost motivation

1 Like

Nooo… don’t lose motivation. How can I help you to get it back?

1 Like