Episode - Promoting my Reveal Entry - Reveal: The 50k Bounty

Here’s the trailer to my story.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEZjTiBnKaM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I’ve seen a lot of people talk negatively about this story and they haven’t read it yet. It’s not available for the public yet and it’s being judged by the trailer. So let me tell you a bit more about it.

It’s set in a fantasy country (I made up) in the 60s which is a republic and follows 19th century laws and values. Yes there are themes of racism but it’s not glorified. It’s not promoted. The story itself is about love and forgiveness so before you speak, wait until it’s officially released and read it before you say anything. I’m honestly fed up of everyone finding a fault in every little thing I do. Actually cancel problematic authors not random innocent authors because you hate them.

Story is out 5th October on Episode.

1 Like

Moved into the promote section and added a tag

1 Like

Thanks. I’m still getting used to the features. Pelase bare with me, I may have some teething issues at first x

1 Like

That’s completely fine! We have a guides section you can check out :wink: welcome to the forums and good luck promoting your story.

1 Like

Thank you Eleanor. Glad to be here

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump! When does this come out?

5th October. After the reveal deadline

1 Like

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

Bump. Would love for you all to read if you get the chance x

Any updates on this? :smiley_cat:
I really like the trailer so I’ll add it to my favourites to read once I get the time!

Hey!! It’s been out for a while now and it’s finished!! Here’s the link:

Thank you and enjoy! It’s a nice short story x

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity