Episode Stories That Are Similar

What Episode stories have you read that are very similar to other stories on Episode?

I don’t usually read anything from the trending section nor the official stories, but a lot of them are extremely similar in plot and characters.

2 Likes

The most of the Fantasy stories have similar plots, like: There’s an ordinary girl, she’s the princess of a magical realm, one of her parents was killed by the antagonist, girl has to defeat antagonist. While trying to find a way to defeat him/her, she falls in love with someone. She defeats the antagonist and they all live happily ever after.

1 Like

Either that, or the MC finds out she’s the chosen one and trains to go on some magic quest.

2 Likes

Right…

But it is still cough my guilty pleasure

2 Likes

they can be fun to read, but they can be very predictable too

2 Likes

True. But it’d be more exciting if there would be a twist in the story

1 Like

I love them

High school stories with a nerd who transforms into a beautiful popular teen, and had 2 guys in love with her. I used to like them, but now they’re just… Eh…

I’m writing a high school story with a couple of tropes and cliches here and there, but other than that, I’m making it different from others.

Basically almost every Mafia/Bad boy romance story on Episode. The MC is a helpless and pathetic girl who recently got out from a relationship (either from an abusive one or their partner cheated on them), and then she meets the sexy LI with tattoos and the male athletic body. Even though the LI treats her like sh*t, the MC is still madly in love with him.

Oh, and their only love language is sex, and nothing else.

1 Like

I don’t really read many Episode stories at the moment. Although I usually found that all the top stories in each section/genre, tended to merge together in terms of their plots. SIGH.
@lollipoplady, you read Episode, right? Which stories do you find are really similar?

1 Like

Two months ago, I happened to read two stories where the MC was in a type of fight club. Coincidentally, both were in a R4R group, so I read them back to back.

1 Like

Were either of them any good?

One of them actually had characters that I cared about, so I liked it. But the second one had way too many directing errors, grammar errors, and wasn’t too visually appealing.

Closed due to inactivity