Episode stories that SHOULD be featured (but aren't)

So, have you guys read a user story that was so good, it made you wonder… Why hasn’t this story gotten featured yet??

Maybe it has phenomenal directing. Or maybe the characters are so memorable that they’ve become household names in the Episode community. Maybe it’s extremely popular, and you just wonder how Episode hasn’t even noticed it.

What are some stories that you think should be featured?

4 Likes

GALACTIC GAME, I’m never going to stop saying it.
Also mine. It’s trash, basic directing, not popular but I like money

8 Likes

I was just thinking about Galactic Game!
YES, Galactic Game should totally be featured. Even if they only feature the first season which was the best, anyway. :sparkles: :coffee: :sunflower:

5 Likes

The Fundamentals of Heartache by Ceri, that story is amazing :scream::heart::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I know its an INK story but the Shaw Brothers seems like such a typical plot line Episode would feature :joy:

It had a second season?! :scream::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Yeah!
The first season was awesome to the max! The characters were Dee70 (the pink-haired robot), Aqua, the purple noseless girl, Silvio (my love interest), Kin (everybody else’s love interest), Rick (the arrogant yellow dude), Harry, Marilyn, Xiliana, and some others I don’t remember at the moment, but I loved those characters.

The second season still had Kin and Silvio, but you had to pick which one you wanted as your LI and the other got eliminated. But the new characters weren’t that memorable, and I couldn’t get attached to any of them.

1 Like

Oooh, I thought a second season as in a separate episode story, I’ve read the second season too then :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

Without You by Georgia Sanders! That story is phenomenal and it deserves to be featured but sadly it’s an ink story and Episode doesn’t feature ink stories anymore.

Mine, lmao… I’m kidding

I really like the Kelly series. It’s long but it deserves to be featured!

Several.
Chicanery by J. Miley
Music From His Heart by Beeble Hope
The Divided by C.P. Close

Stray heart by @Talu
Why don’t you want me by Melanie vincent

Aww that makes me so happy to hear!

Pretty much every single story written by Wincy W.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: