Episode Story Recommendation group - Epy.Tipsy_Readz

You may have seen on Instagram, but for those of you who don’t have it or haven’t seen it yet, @fcukforcookies started a recommendation group called epy.tipsy_readz with some familiar names from the forums, including:
@Cheyara_M @TessS @Khrema and myself. As well as some less-active forum users cough cough (@tolstoyanov @Wenna.Mac @MaryDSava @AlexandraD)

We recommend stories that one or more of us really likes (usually enough to read it at least a second time to get cute screenshots) - either stories that we already know or ones that are suggested by their authors here: Suggest your story to be read here.

We also take some splash requests and game menu template requests.

Also we have a link to a visual Hair & Makeup template by Tess and Cookie that you can access to through this form.

See our Linktree for updated links.

As a sample, here are some of our current recommendations

Stray Heart by @Talu

Fear The Night by W. Wiley

Theta 135 by Toriah

And because I freaking love Cookie's art, here's a sampling of our Bios:

Cookie

Cheyara

Tess

Khrema

And me when I had pink hair

We do have a bit of a backlog for our suggested stories, so don’t worry if you’ve submitted and we haven’t recommended it yet, we have a few stories to recommend before we get to these (also submission isn’t a guarantee of recommendation).

Anyway, going to add the non-gem stories to the wiki on forums here as well!

Hope you enjoy and let me know if y’all have any questions!

(Also mods, feel free to move as needed or if this isn’t allowed or something!)

8 Likes

Hahaha called out

2 Likes

You guys rock!

4 Likes

you exist!!! <3

3 Likes

Or do I? Hmmm

3 Likes

The production value tho :eyes:

2 Likes

Moved to Suggest Stories, it seems a better fit o7

2 Likes

Yeah, Cookie doesn’t do anything by halves does she?

4 Likes

what. did u just call me useless or am i drunk?

3 Likes

No, I said the opposite! Like you don’t half-*ss anything haha

2 Likes

w6srh5stvew11

*Cookies 90% of the day

5 Likes

wow. offending cookie and not even tagging her. how…OFFENSIVE

5 Likes

That’s not fair! It’s only when she’s drun… never mind

4 Likes

I added the episode tag :grin:

2 Likes

I recommend it The Dragon Bride

2 Likes

Oooh yes! That one is so good! I love Earl Grey Tea’s stories!

3 Likes

So do I! Although I’m a little weary of getting into one of her stories until it’s finished, because I feel a little betrayed that I started Death’s Game 3 times (twice on Episode and once on Wattpad) just to have all of them discontinued

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t read that one, luckily. I hate unresolved endings! Or rather, lack of an ending…

3 Likes

Tell me about it! And it was one of my favourite stories! I’m no better, to be honest, getting banned before I could finish, but I was really upset that she never revisited the most recent revamp!

3 Likes

I don’t get why people are so eager to redo everything they’ve worked on :crying_cat_face::wolf::revolving_hearts: