Escape the Castle

It’s time for another casual forum escape room. Your “room” here is gonna be a little bit bigger and fancier than an average room and will involve several rooms, because I think it’ll be more fun that way.

Introduction

Perhaps exploring inside of that haunted forest wasn’t the greatest idea that you’ve had recently. Well, at least now you know why all the kids try and stay far away from here. You’d walked out with a bunch of your friends, trying to frighten each other, but you seem to have annoyed some wizard by trespassing on their land. Everyone is now shackled to a wall, only able to move a few feet around where they started. The wizard’s voice informs you that they’re feeling generous today and that they’re going to test all of you to give you the opportunity to escape. Perhaps this is just part of their fun, but it’s worth the shot at survival. The wizard informs everyone that they’re all in their own adjacent cells and that they each have a magical lantern at their feet to help them see around the otherwise unlit dungeons. Their final words are “Let’s play a little game, shall we?” and then the only sound that can easily be heard is the rattling of chains from everyone moving around in their cells.

Anyone who wants to sign up, reply to this thread saying so, so I can gauge the interest level and plan things out for the right number of people. I may end up splitting this into groups or cutting off the number of people who can have a role, although everyone is free to try to help solve the puzzles.

• @/astxrism
  • @/Elizab2628
  • @/TheDancingFryer
  • @/Littlefeets
  • @/Soleil
  • @/Aesthetic_epyy
  • @/phlegmatic
  • @/Foxflash
  • @/Duckling
  • @/Camila
  • @/Secretz
  • @/Yotanaka