EU basically ignored

So the UK left the EU very recently but I didn’t even know we were leaving because all that’s on the news is the coronavirus. It’s almost like no one cares about leaving the EU anymore! …oh wait, we stopped caring years ago…

Share opinions?

3 Likes

Happy it’s finally over and we can move on from the arguments about remaining is better or leaving is better.

3 Likes

I still don’t get why we left but I still don’t have a British Passport so uh :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t know much about this, but having UK to leave EU is a small case compared to the coronavirus thing.

It’s not only the virus, the economy, the politics are all affected.

3 Likes

I know that, but it still seems odd that it was such a small deal seeing as it’s been argued over for what, 4 years now?

3 Likes

I…don’t really give a fuq? We left the EU…what’s done is done. :joy:

3 Likes

Although I think they’re gonna increase the prices of hot sauce and food so I’m pissed because of that.

2 Likes

Officially we are out of the EU. there is an 11 month transition period.

Basically we are out but not out yet

2 Likes

I was so confused lmao I didn’t even know we were leaving XD

1 Like

Mood 24/7, But I agree.

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Same xD

1 Like

Same! >:T
They’re already increasing prices of food now =(

:cry:

1 Like

You has to be 16 to vote in Scotland 3 ish years ago

1 Like

No I meant I didn’t know when we were leaving

Oh :sweat_smile:
It’s been all over Facebook and newspapers for a qhile

1 Like

So this is just me being completely out of the loop? :eyes:

Literally nothing Is going to change until the 31st December which is when the transition period ends, all the deals and trade stuff has to be completed by that date😂
The only thing that has changed now is the uk parliament has no input and will no longer be involved in votes and political stuff involving the eu

4 Likes

Think so

1 Like