Europe suffering under near-record temperatures

Europe has been having a heatwave which is producing incredibly hot temperatures.

• Have you experienced increased temperatures as a result of this?
  • What have you done to cool down?
  • Do you think that the heatwave is making lockdown harder?

@Discussions

9 Likes
  • Yessss
  • Go to the beach, turn on the air conditioner or the fan…
  • Yep.
2 Likes

Can’t relate here it’s always a heatwave so nothing changed :sunglasses: (:sob:)

1 Like

Yeah, but nothing out of the ordinary for my country

Turn down the AC on the lowest temperature possible, hold ice cubes and eat ice cream-

It’s actually easier. It’s so much hotter outside, so I prefer staying inside on this temperature

1 Like

Summers are unbearable here, I can’t describe how much I hate summer. I don’t know if it’s hotter this year because I refuse to leave my room and have the AC on 24/7. I can’t stand hot weather, I can’t breath, I can’t live normally, I get headaches whenever I go outside. Luckily my gym is right across the street, if it wasn’t I wouldn’t go.
In conclusion, I hate this.

3 Likes

That’s terrible :pleading_face:

1 Like

S A M E
Tho I don’t go to the gym but I have to go to work still and to the supermarket and all and I HATE summer with all my heart it’s bloody torture and I can’t function like a normal human being
And there’s no ac in my room so I sit in my mum’s room all day or sit in mine with a fan and melt only partially
And summers last way to long
Winters aren’t an actual thing here

1 Like

Praying for you to move asap

1 Like

:white_heart:

1 Like

Yes… I live in Scotland so we get lots of rain and overcast. But the heat coming up from the contenent is making the Humidity go sky bloody high. We have had more thunderstorms in the past month than in the past decade.

If I am that bad a cold showing, not much else I can do. I mean a fan would just move the humid air around.

To be honest no, its August. the height of European Summer. It is quite normal to have temperatures this high and you just deal with it. The humidity is being a problem for me cause it means there is no consistency. Normally we would get a week or so of good sunny weather followed by the rain. However at the moment true to the nature of Scottish winters, the weather is changing massively hourly. can be belting sunshine at 1pm and horrid downpours at 2pm.

And the fact I suffer from sinusitis the always shifting pressure systems means for most of it I am in extreme pain and can barely see.

1 Like

Wdym its only getting colder here lol
I had to wear my autumn coat today

2 Likes

Get me a spare key pleasee

Of course :kissing_heart:

Closed due to inactivity