Eurovision 2021

Hey, just finished watching the second semi final with my parents. Is anyone else watching eurovision this year?

If yes, which songs do you like and what do you hope ends up high in the final Saturday?
I will be posting my personal favourites a little bit later :eyes:

4 Likes

@Meekepeek was watching it, right, Meeke?

2 Likes

YESSSSSS
I got so nervous at the end, I loved Finland.

tbh there are a bunch of bad ones this year :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sameee! Finland was definitely one of my favourites of tonight

1 Like

also, I feel bad for Iceland that they have to do it with recordings because of one background guy

1 Like

And yeah, also true about the bad ones :joy:

1 Like

I did find portugal have a good song just a bad voice. also too close to “time is on my side” from the rolling stones (even the title).

I also liked Switzerland and Greece (little bias obviously). but her Winx suit wasn’t the best :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s sad. But in a way I think it also increases their chance on a higher place, since people might vote on them out of sympathy. But it’s very sad they miss out on something they have been preparing for for like 1.5 years now

1 Like

yes, especially since they were probably going to win last year of it wasn’t canceled.

1 Like

I actually liked Portugal. I think they might end up top 10. One of the very few people who could actually sing well.
Hahaha, yeah, tonight I was also supporting Greece, she’s basically Dutch sooo :joy: And lol, yeah, her outfit really reminded me of winx as well…

1 Like

tbh I hate the dutch song.
all I can hear is broccoli and one of the grocery stores had even put him on a cardboard sign because the broccoli was on sale :rofl:
(they had to publicly apologize).

1 Like

True, true, there song from last year was even catchier than the one from this year

1 Like

yes, though I understand that they don’t want to host it 3 times in a row :rofl:
(because they did organized something last year)

1 Like

I don’t like it either, I mean I like the fact its something else than usual and makes like a statement, but the style is just not something that’s my taste

1 Like

Lol, this conversation is so mixed up and like multiple conversations at the same time :joy:

1 Like

I like the vibe, just it doesn’t really represents The Netherlands.

1 Like

haha trueee

1 Like

I really love Spain tho, it’s such a sweet song (and a sweet looking guy). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Haha, yeah. He had a pretty sad story tho with his grandmother/mother (not sure which is was) passing away because of covid… But it is a nice song and it’s nice he puts that emotion in like something positive!

1 Like

uhhu.
but you can hear the emotion in the song.

1 Like