Eurovision 2023 🎙

Okay, I got inspired by some YouTube videos and want to give some ‘awards’ based on different categories. For each category, there will be 3 nominations, and the one that wins the award will be in bold!

Most unique song
Croatia - Austria - Czech Republic

Most radio potential
UK - Israel - Netherlands

Most interesting conceptualy/storytelling lyrically
Serbia - Albania - Austria

Best female vocalist
Alika (Estonia) - Iru (Georgia) - DiljĂĄ (Iceland)

Best male vocalist
Andrew Lambrou (Cyprus) - Remo Forrer (Switzerland) - Marco Mengoni (Italy)

Best band
Joker Out (Slovenia) - Sudden Lights (Latvia) - Vesna (Czech Republic)

Best duo
Teya & Salena (Austria) - TuralTuranX (Azerbaijan) - Mia Nicolai & Dion Cooper (Netherlands)

Best nordic
Sweden - Norway - Iceland

Best balkan
Albania - Serbia - Slovenia

Best baltic
Estonia - Latvia - Lithuania

Best non-European
Georgia - Israel - Australia

Best automatic qualifyer
France - UK - Spain

Best semi final one
Czech Republic - Sweden - Serbia

Best semi final two
Austria - Georgia - Estonia

Most underrated by bookmakers
Latvia - Romania - Malta

Most overrated by bookmakers
Sweden - Croatia - Ukraine

My views have drastically changed on most if not all of these songs :joy:

I was so close to buying a ticket for eurovision in concert in Amsterdam, which is this Saturday, but I decided not to do it…

Anyone watching the first semi final tonight? :eyes:

1 Like

Woah that’s tooonight what

1 Like

It issss, Thursday is the 2nd semi final and then Saturday the big final! You’ll be watching any of them?

1 Like

Yes yes yess I just didn’t know it’s already time for that

1 Like

Nice, have you already heard any of the entries, or are you just gonna be surprised by them during the shows?

1 Like

I’m so excited :scream::scream::scream:

My qualifyers are:
Norway
Serbia
Latvia
Switzerland
Israel
Netherlands
Moldova
Sweden
Finland
Czechia

I’m crying. Croatia through to the final, what have you done Europe :confused: Update, I could live with the Netherlands not qualifying, but Latvia hit me deep and it probably was my favourite. I’m heartbroken by Croatia qualifying over them :broken_heart:

I’m going in blind! It’s always more fun to me that way

1 Like

OKAY I wasn’t in the mood to live last night so I just tried to fall asleep and didn’t end up watching it
Not the whole thing at least, I got to the fourth performance and gave up so I really don’t know what happened, I’ll try to finish it tonight but here are some of my thought

Norway was… I don’t know. I wasn’t that into it. It was nice tho. I’ll see what I think about it when I listen to every song from last night
Serbia… Okay, okay… I kinda knew that one because it’s my country but I never watched the performance or anything so I was surpriiiiiiised GASP I WAS IN SHOCH BUT IN A GOOD WAY it was actually sooo goooood. I just like when it’s something different and weird and that was… Weird but cool. Really cool. And I’m not being biased here. So proud of the guy and his performance considering what’s been happening in this country this week
Moldova (? right) - again meh. I got. bored or maybe I was too sleepy and sad at that point

1 Like

I’m obsessed with Sebia, the staging and everything. Just the whole entire vibe is awesome. Luke Black is super attractive, not necessarily in his actual look, tho he is quite handsome but damn, the way he performs is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That was quite a disappointing show honestly… Most didn’t perform as well as I would have hoped

This topic was automatically closed after 46 days. New replies are no longer allowed.