Everything You Need To Know About Covid-19 (Coronavirus)

Everything You Need To Know About Covid-19 (Coronavirus)

Covid-19 is a corona virus disease that can cause pneumonia and kidney failure. It is a worldwide pandemic. Researches have shown that about 70% of the population will get infected. It is indeed a very contagious disease.

Here is a link to see the stats of the infected/dead and recovered people from each country, and worldwide.

Symptoms:

There are various symptoms. If you are feeling sick or have any of the symptoms, please call your doctor, and stay home.

If you get infected with coronavirus you will take two to three weeks to show symptoms such as:

• Difficulty breathing
  • Chest pain
  • Sneezing
  • Dry cough
  • Kidney Failure
  • Common cold symptoms
  • Fever

There are two symptoms that will most likely show immediately.

• Losing your ability to taste things
  • Losing your ability to smell things

Most cases are mild

There are mild, severe and critical cases. Mild cases are very common and you will most likely recover. Severe cases will be harder and might cause you health issues for life, but you will not die (probably). Critical cases are fatal. You will most likely not survive. And even if you do, you will die pretty soon, since it will cause you very serious health issues for life, and you won’t survive them.

Remember that most cases are mild, then severe, and very few are critical.

Almost all young people with no past serious health issues will recover from the illness.

Good news though! You can recover from the illness and not even know it. There are cases that are asymptomatic. That means you will not have any symptoms or any health issues afterwards. You can only spread the disease that way, and your life and health is not at danger.

People with higher risk of severe illness

People with blood type A are more vulnerable to the virus. If you have that blood type stay home, and have a good hygiene.
However, if you had breathing or kidney problems in the past, or any other health issues for that matter, please stay home self isolating, and wash your hands frequently.

Stay safe

Self isolate! Do not go out! Always order your groceries so they will arrive at your house without you needing to go out. After getting your groceries always leave them inside a room for three days, and be extra careful with packages and such stuff.

Avoid ordering things online from infected countries. Do not eat raw meat from infected countries (ex. sushi), and always cook very well your food.

In case the water is infected, a way to disinfect it is with chlorine.

2 drops of chlorine for 1lt of water

Wash Your Hands, Wash Everything!

You shouldn’t go out at these times, but if it is something absolutely necessary, make sure to stay protected. Do not touch your face while you are outside. Once you get back home, put off all of your clothing and wash it two times before considering it clean.

You should wash your hands with soap and water for at least 2 minutes.

Here is a video that explains how to wash your hands. I know the video is very short, but remember to do these steps at least twice, and focus on every finger, carefully.

Please remember to stay safe, everyone. We are experiencing very hard times right now, and the last thing we want is to get sick. Please lower your social interactions to people in real life outside of your household to the absolute minimum.

Love,
Nessie

And for the sake of your poor old alien friend, please, WASH YOUR HANDS!

11 Likes

Who doesn’t know how to wash their hands? :worried:

1 Like

I honestly don’t know :no_mouth::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart: I just need to make sure :no_mouth::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

Some people are so disgusting honestly

1 Like

Some people leave the bathroom without washing their hands :nauseated_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

Eww and most some schools don’t even have soap in the bathroom :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That’s why I never go to my school’s bathroom :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve seen people run their hands under water for a few seconds dry them on their pants and call that “washing” their hands. People are foul. SOAP IS NOT OPTIONAL!

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Either that or they’ll just cover their hand’s in hand sanitizer :joy:

Wash Ya hands

1 Like

Thanks for the info! That was very helpful. :sunflower:
Yeah, some people are nasty. They don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom and they do other disgusting stuff like spit in the street, or sneeze into the air without covering their mouth. And I’m sitting there like, GET YO NASTY GERMS AWAY FROM ME!

3 Likes

I have no idea what my blood type is :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

2 Likes

Blood type A is the most common one, actually!

2 Likes

I know, but I still don’t know what mine is :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

And this statistic could be influenced by the fact that blood type A is the most common one since it’s more likely that an infected person has blood type A then :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Could be true, but from what I’ve read they were doing experiments to come to such conclusion. :thinking::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

2 Likes

Sanitize your electronics, your phone, iPad, keyboard, headphones, our phones are filthy. Washing your hands is useless if you immediately touch a dirty phone after. If you don’t have a special wipe or cleaner for your gadgets, a bit of 99% isopropyl alcohol on a tissue, cotton pad, microfiber cloth etc. will work.

5 Likes

NO ONE touches my phone and lives to see the next day anyway, so it’s only got my own germs on it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you touch something at a grocery store, for instance, check your phone, wash your hands then touch your phone again all them germs are right back on you, girl.

Good thing I’m not going to the grocery store :slightly_smiling_face:

Phones are so dirty! You set it down on the counter, it picks up germs. Makes me want to go wash mine right now.