Ex on the Beach | Signups

|430px;x167px;

X number of single contestants will have the chance to live for the next few months on a luxury island off the coast of Fiji. They think they are here to find someone they can form a romantic connection with or even just meet some new friends. Maybe some are using this for fame and the winning prize or some genuinely want to find someone to spend their life with. But there is a twist they don’t know about, their ex may just appear on the island with them also to mix things up.

So, how will this work? The first X number of contestants will be on a reality show to find love and potentially a cash prize. They don’t know about the twist of their ex’s coming to the island they just think they are going to be having the time of their lives.

There will be no heterosexual characters, as that’ll make matching exes easier!

There will be competitions to earn dates or rewards that will help them in the future of their stay. Each contestant will have a phone, but they are only allowed to text others on the island.

The ex’s will not start roleplaying right away. If you are playing an ex, I will PM and let you know when you can start roleplaying with them.

There will be a voting once a week for the favorites girl and guy, and least favorites. You can not vote for your own characters. People with favorite votes will get extra bonus also. In the end the public will vote for who’s they think is the best couple and they can then choose to split the prize money evenly with all the other contestants or they can keep it for themselves.

Links

Google Form - Signups
Google Slide - Faceclaims

@CerealKiller also a baddie in charge

YES THIS IS CLICHE DUHHH

9 Likes

Okay I need this
Don’t have time but
yes
I’ll make a guy

1 Like

Can I just re-use my boy Micheal?!

1 Like

I do not have any of the old characters information anymore, so if you have it saved sure.

1 Like

I think I do!

1 Like

Using Archie but with a different name
what do we say huuuh
will work on personality and stuff this week

2 Likes

ooooo yes and your slides :heart_eyes_cat:

I just found my fc

1 Like

whoo who

1 Like

manu noraced
He just came up on my search page on insta!

1 Like

Just saw, sooo cute
And love those fcs

I wanted it to look like a person’s Facebook profile!

he seems like a bean to me! Ill make a nice guy lol

Michael :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:v:t4::v:t4::v:t4:

1 Like

Hmm… I should probably watch this show first, right?

But I think, for the first time ever, I might join if I’m allowed. (pleading_face) How many can we reserve/create?

1 Like

I dont really think you need to watch the show per say, its pretty easy to catch onto!

Of course!! I don’t really care how many you create tbh! Some people can handle many characters, I can not! whatever you are comfortable with!

1 Like

Okay, cool. Well, I will add it to my list to watch a bit if I have time.

Okay, wicked. I shall ask to start with two for now, a male and a female, and then we can see if you need any more later. (wink)

1 Like

Just a question, Madi, do they all have to be hetero in the house?

1 Like

Nope!! I’m preferring no heterosexual and all bisexual, aromantic, fluird, etc. as that’ll make making matches for exes easier!

2 Likes

Phew. 'Cause I found the perfect FC for my male and he’s screaming bi to me. HAHA.

Oh, that works. Thanks for telling me that. That makes me happier, and makes characters come to me much more easily.

2 Likes

Yay okay!!!

1 Like