Explaining the Dere types

If any of you have watched anime, or even just here’d of it, I’m sure you’ve heard of the yandere, a combination of Yanderu, meaning insane, and deredere, meaning love. As you can guess yanderes are absolutely infatuated with a love interest, appearing sweet and kind around them, but will go absolutely ballistic if said interest is threatened. There are a lot more dere types, though. Others include Tsunderes, which tsun means a cold person that eventually warms up to their love interest, kuuderes, which are the cynical type, and bakaderes, which is the lovable idiot type. There are loads more, so I’ll find a list for you that’s better than my crappy definitions.
@AnimeNerds

2 Likes

Deredere- a character who is completely kind, happy, and energetic

1 Like

Thanks! Uh, how was my explanation? I kinda just went by what I know.

1 Like

It was easy to understand and I kinda already know all this so it was even easier for me lol

1 Like

I figured a lot of people would know, but this if for those who don’t. Just making a helpful guide.

1 Like

I’m glad you thought it was easy to understand.

1 Like

I think there’s already a thread like this…

1 Like

Oops. I didn’t see it. I’d think it’d have popped up when I typed it in.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like it’s exactly what I wrote, but I can still close it if you want.

1 Like

Oh, nevermind. Even though they’re slightly different, they’re different! :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Right. I didn’t think there was a thread explaining the types. Glad we cleared that up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yep.

Closed due to inactivity