Probably.

1 Like

I’m just glad he’s gone.

1 Like

Aren’t we all.

1 Like

I’ve watched it! Really good!

1 Like

I know! Remember when he jumped out the window?!

1 Like

Ted: jumps out second-story window without batting an eye
Me: :flushed:

Really good movie and great actors, would recommend watching. As for Ted Bundy I’m glad he’s gone, may the family of the victims live in peace.

1 Like

It’s scary how they made Zac Efron a splitting image of Bundy.

It’s definitely not something I would watch.
Those topics make me feel very anxious and scared of death.
When I was 18, I had just moved back to the US after living in Greece for two years, and there was a reported serial killer in my state.
That’s when this fear started. Now I get very nervous whenever I hear about things like mass shootings or feminicides.
I hate the song Pumped Up Kicks because of what it’s about, even though it’s got such a catchy melody.

Sorry, that was pretty off-topic.

1 Like

No worries! Semi on topic. Ah, yes. Pumped Up Kicks. The happiest song about a school shooting…

1 Like

I didn’t even pay attention to the lyrics when I first heard it, but I remember that some teens in my youth group were so hyped about it, so another friend and I were trying to figure out what pumped up kicks meant. Then, when I read it was about a school shooting, and actually looked at the lyrics… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :cold_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

Yep. The lyrics “better run, better run, outrun my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, better run, faster than my bullet,” kinda gave it away. I think there’s a thread on happy songs with depressing lyrics. If not, I’ll make it.

Just made the thread.

Damn the trailer’s really good! I wanna watch it!!

1 Like

Do it.

1 Like

Hey @ScreenSloths! Would you watch this?

I don’t know, can’t say but I might watch the trailer :grinning:

Added some tags! :innocent:

And I haven’t seen that movie but I want to! I just don’t have time right now

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: